36🍪

I already knew when we went upstairs there would be no resting when we needed to break this furniture in

"You are going to fuck my brains out," I said to him aggressively.

Gray leans in and kisses me and is pulling down my stretchy pants while I'm unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants in a hurry. It isn't long before he is buried deep inside me and he is biting and licking my neck which is driving me crazy.

"Oh, Gray!" I half-whisper.

"You like that baby? You want more?" He whispers before thrusting faster.

"Yeah, I do," I whisper back holding on to him tighter.

A couple more thrust and we both release together.

"Jesus girl you are killing me and I love it. I never knew being in love could be like this." He smiles rubbing my hair out of my face.

"Neither did i." I smile and lean in for another kiss before getting off his lap and heading to the bathroom.

By the time I get cleaned up and we head downstairs Hunter was just staring at us but oh well if he knows we are adults and can do what we like.

We make a few more batches of cookies and take them out to display when the last person I ever expected to see walks in the door.

"Remi can I talk to you?" He said walking briskly over to where I am at the counter.

"No you can't I'm busy," I said not making eye contact.

"I need to talk to you." He said again.

"What's going on?" Gray asked.

"Nothing we have more cookies to get," I said walking away but Gray is on my heels.

"Babe, what's going on who is that?" Gray asked.

"It's Jonah I don't know how he found me but I don't wish to talk to him," I said.

"He's not going to go away until you talk to him probably.

"I have nothing to say to him, Gray," I said slamming the cookie sheet down.

"Hey listen I'm here. Do you want me to talk to him?" He asked.

"No, I don't want to put you in the middle. I don't know why he's here I have nothing to say to him." I said.

"Take him out to an umbrella table and talk I'll go with you if you want." He said.

"You will?" I look at him.

"Fuck yeah he's not messing with my girl. Come on let's get this over with." He grabs my hand and I follow him back out to where Jonah is sitting.

"I'll agree to talk if it's outside and with Gray," I said.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes.

We sit down at the furthest table from the door.

"First off how did you find me?" I ask.

"I saw it in the paper with your new shop. That was a surprise." He said.

"Why because I love to cook but you didn't know that right?" I said snidely.

"I guess I didn't pay attention. Umm who is this and why is he here?" Jonah said.

"This is Gray, my boyfriend." I smiled over at Gray when he locked his fingers with mine.

"Boyfriend?? You moved on fast." He scoffed.

"Your a good one to be talking since you were cheating on me. So how's that going for you huh Jonah?" I ask.

"That's the Past Remi. I am here to get you back." He said.

"You are too late for that Jonah. After meeting Gray I realized what I had with you wasn't even love." I said.

"What? How long have you known this guy? You can't be in love." He said.

"It's none of your business. Are we done here? I have a place to run. Get you a cookie on the house." I said as I begin to stand up.

"Nothing I can do to change your mind and come back to Alabama with me?" Jonah said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nope, not one thing. Go back home to whoever you have dangling on the line next. Hell, it may even be Ann. Bye Jonah have a good life." I said as I walked away back into the store with Gray behind me.

He leads me upstairs to the apartment and we sit on the couch together. He pulls me close. "What's going through that pretty head of yours?" Gray asks.

"How dare he and why would he? I mean I've been gone for months and he never wanted to be with me if he did he wouldn't of cheat on me." I said.

"Maybe he realizes what a mistake he made. But I'm glad he made it because now you are with me and I'm never letting you go." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Oh, Gray!" I look up at him with tears in my eyes and pull him in for a kiss. "I'm so glad that I met you."

"I'm glad I met you too. I would be crushed if you left with that prick." He said kissing me again.

"Let's go finish up the rest of the cookies I had planned for today and get out of here," I said.

"What's the next flavor?" He asked as we walked down the steps.

"Lemon and it's delicious!" I smile back at him.

An hour later we have all the cookies made and on the shelf. I leave Joy and Hunter in charge to close up and we head back to my house in my car since Gray jogged.

Once home I heat up leftovers from the night before and we sit in front of the tv and eat and enjoy our bottle of beer.

My phone is vibrating so I pick it up thinking it's dad.

📱After seeing you today I'm sure more than ever that I need you back in my life. Those other girls didn't mean anything to me. Please Remi take me back that guy you met don't love you like I do.

I read it and hand it over to Gray to read. Maybe leaving him on seen will show him in not interested.