15🚒

I learn something new helping and watching Remi make the chicken casserole

I learn something new helping and watching Remi make the chicken casserole. I'm shredding the chicken putting it in a bowl.

"So do you think Levi will help or know of someone I can ask? I mean am I jumping the gun what if I cant get the loan?" She said.

"No, you need to have your ducks in a row and be prepared," I said.

Once the casserole is in the oven we go over and sit on the couch. I turn to her and grab her face and kiss her.

"You ate a piece of chicken because I smell it on your breath!" She giggles.

"I plead the fifth!" I said pulling her over onto my lap and wrap my arms around her.

"I need to go see if the cookies are done. You know I had to make something for Violet." She smiled getting off my lap and heading over the oven.

"They sure do smell good." I follow her over to the counter.

"The casserole has like twenty mins left and I think I will go shower and freshen up before we go to your house to eat." She said walking to her room.

"Can I go with you? I mean I stink too." I give puppy dog eyes.

"Oh look at your face. Of course, you can shower with me even though you have to put on the same clothes." She giggles.

We get in her walk-in shower and I can't help but stare at her ass. God, it's so sexy so I scoot up close to her and place my hands on her hips.

I lean down and kiss the side of her neck while shes washing off with her loofa. "I think you missed a spot," I said turning her around looking at her.

"I did?" Her long eyelashes looking up at me wet where she's been under the showerhead. "Oh yeah, you did right here." I slide my finger down her stomach to her nub and rubbed it.

She braced her hands on both sides of the shower and threw her head back biting her lip. So I rubbed it a little bit more before slipping it between her lips and massaging her walls.

I watch her face morphe into different positions as I bring her to the edge and when she's about to let go I slide my hard cock inside of her.

She opens her eyes and gasp as she jumps up and wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

"Jesus you feel so good Remi," I said pushing in and out of her. She leans up and bites my shoulder as I feel her contracting around my cock.

I can't hold it anymore and I fill her up before I pull her face to mine and kiss her slow and deep.

Once she's back on her feet rinsing off she turns around and looks at me. "Shit the casserole." She wraps the towel around herself and rushes to the kitchen.

She pulls the casserole out and it looks just perfect. "Great it didn't burn I wasn't so sure." She giggles.

"It was worth it if it did," I smirk at her.

She hits me with a towel and says she will be back she went to change her clothes.

When she returned she had a cute little sundress on with sandals. She put a cover on the casserole and put the cookies in a bowl. "Are you ready to go?" She asked.

"I'm ready and I'm hungry." I kissed her lips as she passed by going out the door.

We walk into my house and Violet is playing with her barbies and Levi is watching tv.

"Hey, guys we brought dinner!" I said causing Violet to come running to the kitchen.

"Remi! Your here!" She wraps her arms around Remi's waist.

"Hey, pretty girl! I missed you." Remi hugs her.

"So what did you cook?" Levi asked.

"I made a chicken casserole." she smiled.

"I'm going to go change I'll be right back," I said walking to my room. After changing I come back to the kitchen to find everyone sitting around the table waiting on me.

"Let's eat! I'm hungry!" Violet giggles.

Dinner went great and after Remi gave us some chocolate chip cookies and Violet returned to play so now we could talk to Levi.

"Hey, Levi I have a favor to ask." I look at him.

"Ok shoot." He said biting into his cookie.

"Well, Remi is buying the coffee shop on the beach and wants to fix it up and add on to it. Would you be able to or maybe know someone who can," I said.

"It would be my pleasure to help. Like what are you talking about?" He asked.

"Well I want to add a room on to make it bigger and have another area for kids to play out back in the sand but be confined in the area and I need more room in the kitchen since I plan to bake cookies and cupcakes and things." She said.

"I think I can come up with something for you and then we can talk about the price," Levi said.

"Well, she's got to get a loan so she needs prices soon if you can," I said.

I'll need to look around the shop and then I'll get you a price how's that?" he said.

"Sounds good I really appreciate all of your help Levi." Remi smiled.

"Well, thanks for the food but I gotta get Violet in the bed," Levi said getting up from the table.

"Come on Violet it's time for bed." He told her.

"Can't Remi read to me?" She asked.

Levi turned around looking at Remi and then me. "Sure I'd love to read to you, Violet," Remi said getting up and following her to her bedroom.

I clean up the kitchen while Remi is laying in bed reading to Violet. I walk over and sit on the couch with Levi. "Man I feel bad her doing that." He said.

"Remi really likes Violet I don't think she minds much." I smile.

"She craves attention from Remi. That should be Courtney in there. Fuck that bitch." He whispers.

"You know Remi is making that playroom and other things kids friendly with a snack and drinks all because of Violet," I said.

"Wow, I didn't know. She's something else isn't she?" Levi said.

"She sure is. I think I'm falling for her brother." I said.

" I said