49🍪

Once we got home I laid back down and took a nap before Violet came over

Once we got home I laid back down and took a nap before Violet came over. I promised her today we could make some spaghetti her favorite.

I decided to make a bunch and invite Davis and Diane over as well as Levi and just make an evening out of it. Gray was ok with it.

I woke up dreaming of what we did last night. He and that cookie were so hot that I'm so horny and we don't have much time. I get out of the bed and go in search of Gray.

"Babe I'm horny and we need to get one in before Violet arrives." I giggle.

"I see how you just use me for your sexual pleasures. Well, I'm down for it. Where you want it?" He asks.

I walk toward him and take my robe off and bend over the arm of the couch. He catches my drift because it isn't long before he's behind me slipping inside me.

"If this is how pregnancy is I'm going to knock you up all the time." He laughs.

"Then who will take care of the kids Gray? Just fuck me please." I said.

It wasn't long until we were both coming together and I felt like he scratched my itch. He got dressed and went to get Violet while I found clothes to put on.

"Aunt Remi I am here!" Violet yelled.

"I'm so glad you are here," I said smiling at her wrapping my arms around her in a hug.

"Are we still making spaghetti? It's my favorite." she smiled.

"Yes, well get your apron on ok and go wash your hands."

"Anything I can help with babe?" Gray asks.

"You can help Violet with the meatballs while I cut up the onions and peppers." I smile at him.

"I can handle that." I walk up behind her and kiss her neck.

Violet is such a good helper I smile watching her show Gray how to make a perfect meatball.

A couple of hours later we have everything on to cook and Violet went to take a nap in the spare room.

Gray and I cuddle on the couch and doze off in each other's arms. I wake up when the timer goes off to check on the food and get the garlic bread in the oven.

"Babe can you text or call your dad and Levi let them know dinner is almost ready to get here please."

"Sure I can do that." He said picking his phone up walking over to the couch.

"Ok Violet lets get the food on the table shall we?" I ask her.

"Yes, Aunt Remi. Thank you for making my favorite." She smiles real big. I hand her the rolls to take to the table in a covered basket while I carry the covered dish of spaghetti in a different bowl.

Once on the table, I hand her the salt and pepper and Parmesan to take to the table while I carry over the meatballs in another dish.

As soon as I place the plates down and Violet the paper towel and silverware someone knocks on the door.

Levi walks in. "Wow, it smells good in here. Hey, baby are you helping Aunt Remi?" He smiles.

"Yes, daddy you and Uncle Gray come have a seat. We are just waiting on grandpa and Diane." She said placing her hand on her hip.

Wasn't long until Davis and Diane showed up and Diane brought me some tulips which were sweet and Davis brought violet a stuffed pig.

"Wow, this looks delicious babe," Gray said leaning over for a kiss.

"Thank you for inviting us over to eat we appreciate it." Diane smiled.

"It's not Thanksgiving but can we go around saying what we are umm," Violet said.

"Thankful for?" I ask her.

"Yeah that can we do that?" She smiled.

"Sure Violet why don't you go first?" I tell her.

"Umm, I'm thankful for my Daddy and Uncle Gray and my Aunt Remi who I love very much she lets me bake." She giggled.

"Thank you, Violet." I smile over at her and twirl her hair.

"I'm thankful for the family that's around this table and my parents and family to come." I smile.

Gray smiles over at me. "I'm thankful for Remi and what she has brought to my life."

Levi laughs. "I'm thankful for Remi too because she can cook! But seriously I'm thankful for my little girl and family."

"Well, I'm thankful to be a part of this family with you all," Diane said.

"And I'm thankful for everyone at this table," Davis said.

"Yay!" Violet smiled

"I think that's enough talking let's eat." Gray laughs.

I look over at my handsome husband and see him smiling and more relaxed than he has ever been. I don't know if its the baby or all the sex we have been having.

"This taste so good Remi. Who taught you to cook?" Davis said.

"My mom she's a terrific cook and my grandmother taught me a lot as well," I said.

"Oh dad you don't know anything she makes stuff and I take to work," Levi said.

"I take stuff to the fire station and share with Pete and Chief. Her enchiladas are the bomb." Gray said.

"Oh come on guys I just love to cook. But this morning Gray here made up a new cookie at Cookie Grounds and Joy told me its a big hit." I said.

"What's the flavor?" Diane asked.

"Chocolate orange round. Half chocolate and half orange. They are really good." Gray said.

"I have a cookie too. It's purple!" Violet said.

"Violet is a great help at the shop helping me make cookies. Aren't you Violet?" I smile at her.

"Yup I even have my own apron and everything grandpa." She giggles.

After dinner, the guys go outside on the porch to enjoy a beer while Violet is watching cartoons and Diane is helping clean up.

"I really appreciate your kindness and inviting us over. Davis was tickled to death. He misses his sons and wants to be close again." Diane said.

"Gray understands now that your not trying to take his mom's place. He's coming around Diane." I smile.

"I'm so happy and ecstatic about this baby!!" She whispered and we laughed together.