21🚒

After we finished up we all headed back to Remi's for a late dinner

After we finished up we all headed back to Remi's for a late dinner. She made lasagna earlier in the day with Violet.

"This taste so good Remi," Levi said.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm glad I made something up because I didn't think we would be there that long." Remi said.

"We made cookies too." Violet giggled.

"What kind of cookies?" I asked her.

"Strawberry silly!" Violet laughs.

"Ooh, my favorite. Muffin, you better not of eat them all." I reach out to tickle her belly.

"Nooo Uncle Gray Remi made them just for you." She laughed.

"She did huh? So your daddy can't have any then." I laughed.

"Hey wait a minute I like those too." Levi laughed.

"Don't worry I made you both some children!" Remi laughed.

After Levi and Violet left for the night I helped her to get her everything cleaned up and dishes in the dishwasher. I walk over to sit on the couch and shes not far behind carrying two beers and some cookies.

"So I have to tell you what Violet asked me earlier. She wanted to know if we had sleepovers because you don't sleep at home much." Remi laughed.

"Umm, what did you tell her?" I asked scratching my head.

"I told her sometimes and then she wanted to know if we slept in the same bed and I changed the subject about cookies." She laughed.

"Good answer." I pull her over onto my lap and kiss her neck and begin kissing further down her neck when her phone rings.

"I'm sorry it could be something important," she said grabbing her phone.

📞Hello?

📞Hey dumpling! I'm sorry to call so late.

📞Hey dad what's wrong?

📞Well, your mom informed me this evening that Jonah the prick cornered her in the grocery store this evening.

She's still on my lap and I can't help but smirk when her dad says Jonah the prick.

📞What did he want dad?

📞To know where you are. Said he made a big mistake and wants to find you.

📞Too late for that dad. I'm already seeing someone.

I look at her and smile.

📞The neighbor guy?

📞His name is Gray dad and yeah.

📞Gray like the color?

📞It's just a nickname but I have some news to share with you but maybe tomorrow it's late and I'm heading to bed.

📞Better not be with Gray.

📞Oh dad you're funny.

I arch my eyebrows at her and smirk.

📞Ok, call me tomorrow I want to know this news.

📞Thanks, dad, and umm if you see Jonah hit him a good time for me but don't tell him where I am. Love you!

📞Love you too Dumpling. Goodnight Gray.

📞Goodnight sir.

📞See I knew he was there! I have to meet him.

📞You will dad next facetime. Maybe it will give him points to know he's a Marine Veteran and he's a firefighter?

📞Oh, that gave him lots of points in my book. Nite dumpling.

📞Nite dad.

"Dumpling huh?" I asked.

"Hush he's always called me that. I'm so pissed at Jonah I feel like calling him and giving him a piece of my mind." She said.

"That's what he wants Remi so forget about him and think more about what I'm going to do to you," I smirk.

"What are you going to do to me, Mr. Fireman?" She giggles.

"I'm going to stick my hose in you after my tongue ravishes your body," I whisper in her ear.

"Fuck I'm wet already. I need to be hosed off." She smirks.

I pick her up and carry her to the bed and drop her down on it and pull her by the ankles to the end of the bed and take her clothes off.

I hurry up and undress myself and slip my head between her legs and give her a tongue lashing of a lifetime.
I flip her over onto all fours and slip inside and grip her hips and smack her ass making her moan.

"Jesus Gray! Right there! please harder.

"You got it, baby." I take both hands and grip onto her hips harder until we both are moaning with pleasure. Sweat dripping off my forehead.

Once I pull out and she rolls over she smiles at me. "You know a girl could get used to this treatment." she giggled.

"Why you never been fucked that good?" I smirk.

"Not really most men I've been with have been vanilla. Just normal get on top and hump." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that's not me. I mean it's been a while. I lost my virginity in high school to some bimbo and I was a jock so I slept with a few but once school was over I was in basic training and then shipped overseas you didn't really pay attention to girls. That is until I laid my eyes on you. I haven't been with anyone." I said

"So your weenie needed some exercise." She giggled.

"My weenie? That sounds horrible." I laugh

"Ok, your big cock." She said as she slides on top of me in the bed.

"I can make him rise for you if you wish." I laugh.

"I do wish." She bites her lip.

"Your wish is my command." I slip inside her warm hot heat and she's ready for me.

I rub my hands on her skin down her back and land my hands on her ass and grab her cheeks as I thrust up in her.

I love the pleasure I see on her face. I'm pretty sure I am falling in love for the first time. I sit up in the bed and wrap my arms around her and give a few more thrusts when we come together.

She smiles at me and kisses my lips. Runs her fingers through my hair. I let out a sigh and look into her eyes. "Remi can I be serious with you a sec? Even with my dick still inside you." I laugh.

"I'm listening go ahead, Gray." She smiles.

"I think I'm falling for you," I said.