47🍪

Once in the shop, I head to the back to see how many cookies we have

Once in the shop, I head to the back to see how many cookies we have. I didn't really want to bake on our days off but looks like I need to.

"You need to bake some?" Gray asks stepping in the door.

"Yeah, they are short. Do you mind?" I smile at him.

"No I don't mind I'll help you so we can get home." He said grabbing the stuff we need.

"Ok let's make some strawberry, coconut, and chocolate and get them in the oven and Joy can watch over them," I said.

It was slow so Joy and Hunter came to help with the cookies and we got even more made to last them through tomorrow so we can take a whole day away from this place.

Once we head to the house. I'm so tired I can barely hold my head up. "Babe I'm so tired I need a nap or something." I yawn.

"Why don't you take a relaxing bubble bath and see if that relaxes you. Want me to start it for you?" Gray asked.

"Sure that would be nice." I smile walking to the bed and sit until he has it ready.

"Alright, it's all ready for you babe. You want me to order some pizza since we haven't had dinner?" He asks.

"That would be nice thank you, Gray. I hope once the pills get in me I won't be so tired all the time. This is draining." I laugh walking to the bathroom.

"I would join you but you know the pizza." He smirks.

I smile at him and lay back in the tub and close my eyes and enjoy the hot water. Thirty minutes later I get out and wrap my robe around me when the doorbell rings.

"Babe I got the pizza," Gray calls out.

"I'm right here. You know I won't miss out on food." I giggle.

We sit in front of the tv stuffing our faces watching football. I wonder if we will have a son and he will play football.

"You are in deep thought babe are you watching?" He asked.

"No, I was wondering if we would have a boy and he would play football. Did you play football at school?" I ask him.

"Oh you know I did. I was the quarterback." He smirked.

"I bet you had girls crawling all over you then." I laugh.

"They tried but I wasn't into the sluts." He shrugged.

"I'm happy to hear that." I laugh taking another bite of my pizza.

"No girl is going to pop up out of the woodwork wanting me back." He laughs leaning over to kiss me.

"Well, I would hate to cut a bitch pregnant." I laugh.

"Wow, Remi! Who did I marry? What about your pencil prick oh Remi I love you take me back." He laughs.

"Ok ok, you win Gray!" I laugh.

He pulls me over onto his lap and kisses my neck. "Can I tell you about a fantasy I have?

I wrap my arms around his neck and play with the back of his hair. "What would that be?"

"To fuck you on the counter you make cookies on. You know maybe a few cookies laying around." He smirks.

I grind down on him and stare back into his eyes. "Hmm wouldn't have guessed that but we can give it a go."

"We can go right now?" He asks.

"You want to go right now?" I ask.

His voice gets low. "I want to dunk my cookies in you."

I look down between us and then look up at him. "What is it?" He asked.

"I think I just orgasmed. We better hurry." I giggle as I go to change out of my robe.

He picks me up and carries me out to the truck and places me inside and we head to the shop. I'm glad I own this place or I would be fired for what I'm about to do. But who cares I'm a pregnant horny newlywed.

Gray grabs my hand and smiles like the Cheshire cat as he steps and runs around the truck to open my door.

I hand him the keys and he knows the passcode so the alarm doesn't go off. He grabs my hand and pulls me in locking the door.

We walk to the kitchen and I watch as Gray moves all the pans and I'm so ready for what's to come.

By the time he turns around, I already have my shirt over my head. He smirks at me and laughs walking over to me. "Do you a few cookies that we could borrow?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm sure there are some in the fridge go look." I smile biting my lip.

"Hell yes, my favorites are in here. I may need a couple." He said walking over to me sits the cookies down and grabs me placing his hands around my neck pulling me in for a deep kiss.

Tongues clashing together as he backs me up against the counter. He reaches around and unclasps my bra and it drops to the floor. He runs his hands down my body and begins to pull my pants down.

I reach for his shirt and pull it over his head. I run my fingers down his chest touching his six-pack and unbutton his pants. I slip my hand down the front of his jeans and grab his hard dick and squeeze it.

He rips my panties off of me in a hurry and I help him get his jeans down. He sits me on the cookie counter where I roll out the dough and he lays me back on the counter standing between my legs.

He licks up my thighs and bites the inside of them and licks up to my core and then on up to my belly button and bites and nips at my nipples before he moves up to my neck sucking on it and then licks up my jaw and over to my mouth.

"My fantasy is about to become true. You ready wife?" Gray ask.

"I'm more than ready." I moan and bite my lip.