7🚒

What in the hell is wrong with me? I wanted to get the change out of her breast and she makes me feel like a teenager

I don't run and I'm about dead but it was fun and I can't wait to do it again.

I walk in the door and Levi is smirking at me. "What's up?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure where have you been?" He laughs.

"I went running with Remi and then she gave me this homemade goulash she made last night. Do you want some?" I ask.

"Running huh? You got it, bad brother." He laughed.

"Shut up! I can't explain it but I like how she makes me feel and well I've never felt this way." I said grabbing some bowls.

"Well it's nice to see you smiling and acting like your old self and if a woman is the cause of it so be it. She is a beautiful lady." Levi said.

"She is and a very sweet person. Hell she's headed down to the coffee shop to help Irene out and she said she would watch Violet anytime that we need." I said taking a bite.

"Holy shit this is good. She's going to fatten us up. No wonder you are running. Maybe I need to run with you guys." Levi laughed.

"Find your own running partner. But yes this taste sooo good." I laugh.

"Man she needs to open up her own store or something. This is awesome." He said taking another bite.

His phone rings and he walks off to another room and comes back a few minutes later. "Shit, Gray I gotta go to a job site do you mind watching Violet?"

"Not at all you go ahead. Where is she anyway?" I ask looking around.

"She's taking a nap but she should be up at any time," Levi said grabbing some papers.

"I may take her down to the coffee shop later," I said.

"Alright, then I see where this is going just be careful." He said heading out the door.

I clean up the dishes and put the rest in the fridge. I'm going to have to take her dishes to her later.

I go peek in on Violet but she's still asleep so I go get my shower and change into some clean shorts and T-shirt and head back to the couch and watch some tv until Violet gets up.

A couple of hours later I am giving Violet a piggyback ride to the coffee shop.

"Are we going to see Remi Uncle Gray?" She asked.

"Sure thing muffin! She helps out Mrs. Irene sometimes so I thought we would walk here and say hi.

When we walk in the door I spot her right away speaking to a lady taking an order. When she looks up and sees us she smiles.

"There is my favorite girl! What brings you guys here?" Remi said.

"Umm, we came for a drink. I'll take an iced coffee as umm I'm not sure for Violet." I frowned.

"Violet do you like orange flavor stuff?" She asked.

"Yessss" Violet jumped up and down.

"Ok, I'll bring you something over give me a few mins." She winks at Violet.

I took Violet over to a seat where a coloring page and a few crayons were in a mason jar.

Wasn't long till Remi walked over with three glasses in her hands. "Here you go Violet try it." She handed it to her.

"It's so yummy Remi!" Violet smiles.

She sits my iced coffee on the table and is in my face telling me to suck on the straw that's in her hand. "Just try it I didn't do anything to it Gray it's my drink." She puts it up to my mouth.

I stare right in her eyes as I take a drink and it's really good. "That's good what is it?" I ask.

"Just a concoction I made up and Irene always let me make it for the kids that come in here." She smiles and takes a drink.

I watch her take a drink and I need another. So I lean over the table and go for her straw.

"What are you doing?" She giggles.

"I wanted another drink if you don't mind." I wink at her.

"But my mouths been on it." She said.

"Even better now give me a drink," I said reaching for her cup.

"If you're ok with that then you might want this. She stands up reaches in her pocket and hands me forty-eight cents.

"What is this for?" I asked puzzled.

She leans over close to my ear. "It's my boob sweat money." she giggles.

"What the f... fudge." I chuckle.

"Uncle Gray almost said a bad word." Violet chimes in.

"But I didn't so there." I stick my tongue out at her as she continues to giggle.

"So how long you work till?" I ask her.

"Just until seven but Irene's tired and wants to go home already." She said.

"We could stay and help you close I mean if you want us to and she wants to leave." I offer.

"Are you sure Gray?" she asked.

"Sure tell Irene to go on upstairs and we will help," I said.

She smiled real big and went to find Irene. When she came back she locked the door and turned the sign to closed.

"Ok Violet can you make sure that each jar has three crayons for me please?" She asked.

"Sure Remi I can do that." She smiles.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask walking behind the counter.

"Just put those dishes in the dishwasher while I get some of this other stuff put away and I need to count the money and wipe off the tables and I'm done." She said.

"I'll wipe off the tables for you after I put these dishes in the dishwasher," I said.

"Thanks." She said as she finished up what she was doing.

Ten minutes later we were done and in her Audi heading back to the house.