19🚒

After we lay in bed I look over at Remi with her eyes shut "I have to know what happened between him and the girl they still together?"

"Funny thing actually when she found out he had been cheating on his girlfriend she dumped him like two days after I did and now he's home with his mommy and daddy." She laughed.

"Sounds like he got what he deserved if you ask me. That's one thing I can't stand is a cheater." I said.

"That's good to know because if not your balls aren't safe." She giggled.

"I'd like to keep my balls thank you!" I laugh and pull her close.

"So tomorrow morning we are going to go talk to Irene and get some paperwork signed?" she asked me.

"Yeah, we can do that, and then I have to go to work for a while and then we can meet up later. Levi works as well," I said.

"Is Violet going to stay with me? We have some baking to do." She giggles.

"Strawberry cookies please." I laugh and kiss her neck.

She arches her back and grinds her ass into me. "You want a little something?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yes." She moans.

I pull her closer to me and slip inside of her. She's so wet and hot and damn I didn't expect her to be so horny.

"Is that what you want baby?" I said gruffly to her.

"Yes, Gray! Fuck me harder please!" she moans pushing back on my hard cock.

I wrap my arm around her and pinch her nipple before I drop my hand lower and squeeze her nub and she convulses and squeezes my cock while she climaxes.

"Holy fuck Remi I need to go faster." I grab her waist and pound into her a few more times until I fill her up. I pull out and she turns over and giggles

"Wow! That was something Gray." She smirks at me.

"Thanks but you started it." I grin.

"Can I just say I used to never enjoy sex and now I can't get enough with you." She said as she rolled over and wrapped her arm around me.

"You going to make me get an ego Remi." I laugh.

"I feel safest in your arms Gray and I'm not just saying it because of the whole sex thing. I really care about you." She said.

"I really care about you too," I said kissing her on her forehead and wrap her in a hug.

The alarm goes off early but we have things to do. First a jog down to the coffee shop. Talk numbers and payment with Irene and then I have to work for a while.

I scrub my hand down my face and yawn. "You ready for that jog?" I ask her.

She yawns... "Yep, I'm ready let me put on some clothes first."

Fifteen minutes later we were jogging down the beach laughing because we passed two dogs humping.

We both walk inside the coffee shop this time and find Irene behind the counter. "Hey, guys! Find a table and I'll be over to talk." She said.

Remi grabs us two bottles of water and walks over to where I'm sitting and smiles. "Thanks for doing this for me." She grabs my hands and laces her fingers through them.

I wink at her and smile when Irene walks over. "So I had my lawyer draw something up I hope it's ok." She said wiping her hands on her apron.

"Sure Irene I mean it's a business deal you need to have yourself protected even if you know me," Remi said.

"Our offer was accepted on the house we want so it won't take us long to get out of here. Dub is excited he just can't do it any longer. We have been running this place for thirty years." She said.

"Wow, a long time," I said looking over her document and it was clear cut and easy to read.

"I don't want to rush you guys but we are ready to go." Irene laughs.

"I have to go to work soon but I can go to the bank tomorrow and wire it into your account, Irene. I just need your info." I said.

She gets up and heads over behind the counter and walks back with the information on a piece of paper. "Here you go. Just do it when you can and in the meantime, we are going to try and pack up." Irene said.

"I can help you with that Irene if you need I mean," Remi said.

"That's so sweet of you. Once we close today you can help if you wish. I have a bunch of cookbooks in the kitchen that needs put in boxes." She smiled.

"I may have Violet with me is that ok?" She asked.

"Oh, sure that is no problem we can find her something to do," Irene said.

"Well we better get going so he can get to work but I will see you later on today." Remi hugged Irene and we started to jog back to her place.

Once inside she said she needed a shower and I asked to join.

"Of course you can join me but you may be late for work." She smirks as she heads to the bedroom.

"Fuck I don't care if I get to be inside of your beautiful body." I moan and bite my lip as she throws her panties at me.

She pulls me into the shower and jumps in my arms and aggressively kisses my lips while I slip inside of her. I watch her roll her head back on the wall and arch her breast forward. I tug on one nipple with my teeth and she moans out.

I position myself to slip in deeper and pound into her harder and hard.

"Oh fuck Gray! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm going to come." She moans.

"Give it to me baby." I moan out as I thrust a few more times and she tightens around my cock milking every ounce I shoot inside of her.

I look up at her and her eyes are glazed over. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls my lips to her. "You are something else, Gray." She smiles biting her lip.

"I am addicted to you Remi." I smile at her and kiss her again before we hurry up and shower.