50🚒

The next couple weeks pass by and here I am back at work sitting with Pete talking about married life

The next couple weeks pass by and here I am back at work sitting with Pete talking about married life. I'm bursting at the seams to tell him about the baby but I need to wait till Remi gives the ok.

We go see the Dr. later on today and I'm so nervous about it. I hope we find out what we are having. I don't care either way.

We get called out on a couple of things and by the time I make it back to the station, I have to hurry to meet Remi at the doctor's office.

I pull up at the doctor's office and find Remi in her car. I walk over to the driver's side and help her out. "Hey, babe! Are you ok?" I ask her.

"I'm good. I was afraid you wasn't going to make it Gray." She said.

"I'm sorry we had a couple of calls to attend to," I said holding the door open for her so she can walk in first. She signs the clipboard and walks over to sit down.

I grab her hand and rub her fingers with my thumb. "I'm nervous," I said.

"I know I am too a little bit. I hope we can tell what the baby is." She smiles.

I lean over and kiss her cheek when the nurse calls her back.

Dr. Kent walks in smiling. "Good morning folks! Ready to see your baby?"

"Yeah, we are both excited," Remi said getting up on the table.

"Let's have a look-see. Maybe we can see what your having." He said.

He squirted the gel on her belly and begin looking at the screen. "Well the baby is stubborn and I can't see anything yet but the measurements are just right. Maybe we can see in a month when you come back." He said.

"So everything is fine though?" I ask.

"Everything is just perfect Gray. Just keep doing what you're doing Remi." Dr. Kent smiled.

"Thank you, Dr. Kent." Remi smiled and sit up.

"Here are your pictures. Make an appointment for a month." He smiled getting up walking out the door.

"I can do that. Thanks again." She said.

"Well looks like we have a stubborn one on our hands," I smirked at her.

Once back to her car she grabs ahold of the front of my shirt and kisses me. She's probably horny but I can't help her out here.

"Do you have to go back to work? Or you off?" She asked.

"I'm off I was going to go home and change and come down to the shop for a while. You going back right?" I asked.

"Yeah I have some cookies to do for a party and they want like 120 of them." She said.

"Ok, I'll be down in a bit to help." I kiss her lips and help her into the car before heading over to my truck.

After we part ways I head home to shower and change clothes before jumping back in my truck and heading down to the shop.

When I walk in it's quite busy and Joy and Hunter are doing such a good job taking care of everyone.

"Hey, guy!" I say to them as I walk into the kitchen where I find my lovely wife sitting on a stool looking at a recipe book.

"Hey, babe!" I walk over to her and kiss her cheek.

"What cookie are we going to be making?" I ask her taking a stool beside her.

"A cherry pistachio cookie with a white chocolate icing. It has dried cherries, nuts, and orange inside it. My grandma used to make it and it was the best." She said.

"Sounds good. The people requested it?" I ask.

"No but wanted these items in a cookie and I remembered this cookie. It doesn't sound good but it tastes good. Will you help me ice all these cookies once they are made?" She asks.

"Of course and then I'm taking you home to rest," I said.

Two hours later we finish putting the cookies in nice boxes when Joy walks back and announces that someone is here for the cookies.

Remi walks out with the boxes and a talk decent looking guy is standing there smiling at her.

"Here ya go! Fresh out of the oven." Remi smiles.

"Thanks so much for making them for us. My mom throws these parties sometimes and she asked me to pick them up." The guy smiled.

"I'm glad I could help," Remi said.

"I'm Jared by the way. Are you the baker?" He asked.

"That would be me, owner and baker." She smiled.

"Would you like to come to the party? I mean I could always use a date." Jared smiles and winks.

"Umm thanks but my husband wouldn't appreciate that." Remi smiled.

"And that would be me," I smirk at the guy.

"Oh god, I'm sorry I made a fool of myself." He said.

"No problem I know my wife is hot." I laugh and Remi smacks my chest.

"Thanks again for the cookies I'm sure my mom will be back for more," Jared said paying and getting out of there fast.

Once he leaves Hunter laughs. "Well, I bet he felt stupid. Asking you out in front of Gray."

"Well, he didn't know and tried to shoot his shot but missed." I grin at Hunter.

We return to the kitchen to clean this mess up so we can head home.

"Gray your not mad at what that guy said are you?" Remi asked.

"No, I think it's cute someone tried to take my girl. I guess he didn't notice you had a ring on your finger." I said.

"Guess not. I don't want to lose business but I don't want to be harassed or be bothered by him." She said.

"I would only be jealous if you flirted back but I know you aren't going to do that," I said.

"I have no need. I mean look at how handsome my husband is." She smiled and walked over to me.

I pulled her close and kissed her and laughed. "Let's go home."

"