30🍪

The next morning we are up heading to the shop waiting on Gray's dad to bring the oven

The next morning we are up heading to the shop waiting on Gray's dad to bring the oven. Joy and I have got the shop open.

I introduced Joy to Gray and she was so shy. Maybe because he is so handsome. I'm in awe sometimes that he picked me. Last night was amazing. I was daydreaming at the counter when Gray walked up.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked.

I turned and smiled at him. "Last night."

"I can give a repeat if you want to go upstairs." He laughs.

"Hush you! Your dad is coming." I laugh.

Sure enough, it wasn't long till Davis come and dropped off the oven not even offering to help Gray. But my dad showed up and helped him get it going while mom cleaned up some and helped sell items.

It was great having my family here. I smile looking around at all we have achieved.

"Hey, babe can you come back here and make up a batch of cookies?" Gray called out.

"Oh, I can't wait! I can make so many cookies at a time now." I smile grabbing my ingredients. 

"This place is going to smell so good with cookies baking." My dad said.

I am going to town working on the dough when Gray comes back watching me. "Hey babe Hunter is here with his app can I send him back here?" I ask her.

"Sure send him back I can ask him a few questions." I smile adding ingredients.

A young guy with a Bieber hair cut walks back smiling but he seems to be nervous. "Hi, Hunter! I'm sorry to have you come back here but I'm a little busy." I smile.

"It's ok but thank you Miss Stark for even seeing me. I filled out your app after uncle Pete told me. I'm open and can work at any time." He said.

"Can you eat cookies?" I laugh.

"Umm, I love cookies." He laughs.

"That was a joke but which one is your favorite?" I ask him.

"I gotta say the macadamia nut one." He smiled.

"Good choice! If you can start right now you can go out there and train with Joy that would be great. I open at 8 am and I close by 7 pm usually." I said.

"Sounds good thank you so much, Miss. Stark." Hunter said.

"Hey, Hunter don't call me Miss. Stark its Remi please." I smile at him.

"Thank you so much, Remi!" He smiles.

"Grab you an apron and you can have a couple of cookies a day and slushy's as long as you are working," I said.

Gray walks back in with a smile on his face. "Well, that boy is so happy. I think he will be a good fit."

"I hope so. He kept calling me Miss. Stark. That's my mother and I told him don't call me that." I laugh grabbing the cookie cutter.

"Can I give you a hand with that? It looks rather satisfying." Gray laughed as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me kissing my neck.

"This isn't helping cut cookies." I laugh.

"How about we fix upstairs up with a bed and a couch and a few items and that way if you need to cook late we can stay here or something?" He said.

"Sounds good but I'm not sure where we will get the furniture from," I said.

"Levi has some in storage I'm sure he wouldn't mind to let us put in here," Gray said as he kissed the side of my face.

Joy walked in and an awkward look on her face. "Oh excuse me but there is a little girl out here demanding to see you Remi." She said.

"Send her on back I bet it's Violet and Levi," I said.

"Remi I'm here to help with cookies." Violet giggled.

"I'm sorry guys but she just wanted to come by when she heard about your new oven." Levi laughed.

"It's fine since your all here Violet and I can teach you how to make cookies." I laugh.

"Yay, we are making cookies." Violet giggles as I put a little apron on her.

"So I think we should make a cookie and name it Violet what do you think about that?" I ask her.

"Really for me?? Can the cookie be purple?" Violet asks.

"Sure it can be. What do you want it to taste like?" I ask her.

"Confetti cake is my favorite. Can we make it purple but taste like that?" She asked.

"A girl after my own heart! I confetti cake. Let's start on it now. You guys in?" I ask.

"I guess we are." Gray laughed.

"Yeah, I'm in if I get to eat some." Levi laughed too.

We spend an hour back there making a batch of cookies and when they come out hot we can't wait to eat one.

"Well, what's the word? How do they taste Violet?" I asked her.

"It's so yummy Remi!" Her eyes light up as she takes another bite.

"This is really good," Levi said.

"I agree these need to go in the case. The Violet cookie." Gray smiled.

"Can I take them out there Remi?" Violet asked.

"Of course just be careful and don't drop them ok? Give them to Joy." I smile at her.

Once she walks out of the room Levi wipes his eyes. "You have no idea how much this means to me and to Violet." His voice cracks.

"Aww Levi I love that little girl and anything I can do to put a smile on that face means a lot to me too." I walk around the counter and hug Levi.

"How long has it been since you had a good hug?" I ask Levi.

He wipes his eyes. "Besides from Violet I have no idea." He sniffs.

"Group hug!" Gray said walking over to us and wraps his arms around both of us.

"Now that's what you call baking with love." I giggle and they both laugh.

" I giggle and they both laugh