48🚒

Just staring at her naked body in front of me makes me so hard

Just staring at her naked body in front of me makes me so hard. Both of us breathing hard by the time I get back up to her mouth.

I run my fingers over her smooth skin stopping on her hard nipples and give them a squeeze before I move on down to her nub. I squeeze it gently and rub up and down it. She lets out a small moan so I slide my fingers on down until I'm inside of her.

She's so warm and wet and as I move in and out of her she widens her legs for me and grabs my face kissing my lips. I love watching her as she reaches the edge. I insert another finger and her body shudders.

I love what I can do to her. I figure I have tortured her enough. I kiss her one more time and stare into her eyes. "I'm going to dip my cookie." I bite her lower lip and drag it out as I slide down her body placing small wet kisses on her skin.

I remove my fingers rubbing the wetness up and down her slit and nub. She arches her back so I rub back and forth on the nub again. I lean down and flatten out my tongue and lick up and down her wetness.

"Oh, Gray!" She said as she grabs a handful of my hair. I grab my strawberry cookie and slide it up and down her slit back and forth rubbing gently across her nub again.

"You like that baby?" I ask as I do it again and again.

She moans out and looks down watching what I'm doing. Her breathing is getting labored and she's squirming around a lot. I lean down and stick my tongue inside her core and swirl around as I gently rub my cookie across her nub.

"Gray!" She said before grabbing my hair again. "I'm going to come Gray!" She pants.

"Will you come on my cookie?" I ask her leaning down dipping my tongue in and out of her wet core.

"Yessss." She moans out.

I love her moans it turns me on so much. I lean down again and dip my tongue in when she lets out a louder moan and her legs are shaking and I move the cookie down further and dip it in and pull it out just as she releases I slip my tongue back inside.

"Holy fuck that was hot," I said when I raise my head up.

"I'm so horny Gray. Why don't you crawl on top of me and put your cream in my cookie." She said.

"Oh, baby I can do that for sure." I crawl on top of the counter and lift her one leg up as I slide into her. I watch her move her head back and forth as she is loving the feeling. Pure bliss on her face.

I begin to pump harder and harder into her. Sliding in and out. She wraps her other leg around my back. She wraps her arms around my neck and we kiss passionately. I drag her hands up over her head and pump harder until I unload inside of her causing her body to shudder and come with me.

"Wow, babe that was better than my fantasy ever could be. You definitely didn't disappoint." I kiss her again.

She wraps her arms around me. "I will never be able to look at a strawberry cookie the same."

"Man, that tasted good. Maybe I can ask for some private icing for my cookies again sometime." I smirk.

"Maybe so my oh so sexy husband. Now help me clean up this surface and let's just go upstairs and sleep." She said.

I clean up the kitchen while Remi heads to the bathroom to clean up. I meet her in the dining area and we head upstairs to the bedroom.

"I'm glad Levi let us put his bed in here that way we don't have to go back home and I guess I could make a couple of fresh pans of cookies before Joy and Hunter get here in the morning." She said.

"Yeah, I will help you make some. Maybe we can come up with a new concoction." I laugh and I turn over to face her in the bed.

She leans over and kisses me over and over and wraps her arm around my waist. We are almost asleep when a flavor hits me.

"Babe I thought of a cookie. How about a half chocolate half orange? We can call it chocolate orange rounds." I said.

"That sounds really yummy. Just remember it in the morning and we can try it." She smiled at me and kissed me again and it wasn't long until we were asleep.

The next morning we woke up around 7 and headed downstairs to get started on that chocolate orange round cookie. So far so good and Remi can make any kind of cookie I throw at her.

"Babe these smell really good I cant wait to try them," I said.

"They do smell good. You have good ideas babe." She smiled.

"Well, I will have to keep them coming then." I laugh handing her another tray to put in the oven.

Once in the oven I turn her around in my arms and place a big kiss on her lips.

"Did we interrupt?" Joy smiles with Hunter right behind her.

"No guys come on in we decided to make some new cookies," Remi said.

"Is that what that good smell is?" Hunter said.

"Yup my concoction so I take credit for it." I laugh.

"We will give you guys one once they are done. You can go ahead and open as long as everything is ready to go." Remi said.

Once they walk out of the room I walk back over to Remi and gently put her face in my hands and kiss her lips. Have I told you how much I love you, Mrs. Reece?" I smile at her.

"Not today yet I don't think. But I love you too Mr. Reece." She said kissing me again.