13🚒

By the time I got off work it was, 1 am, and I'm hoping Remi is still up, and even though I am tired I want to see her for a few minutes

By the time I got off work it was, 1 am, and I'm hoping Remi is still up, and even though I am tired I want to see her for a few minutes. I pull out of my phone and send her a text.

📱Hey, are you awake?

📱Yeah, baking. You coming over?

📱Yeah, let me in, please.

She opens the door smiling at me as I walk toward her. As soon as I walk in the door I pick her up and kiss her.

I want to tell her that I miss her but maybe that's too weird to say right now. I kiss her again and set her back on her feet.

"What are you making now?" I ask

"Apple, cherry, and blueberry turnovers." She smiles.

"Damn that sounds so good," I said sitting on a barstool to watch her.

"How was your night?" She asked.

"Quiet after you left besides Brett trying to ask a million questions about you and wanting some calzone but between Pete, Chief and I we eat it all but I did give him a cupcake.

"Yeah he's slimy and even if I wasn't seeing someone I wouldn't give him the time of day." She said.

"Seeing someone huh?" I chuckle.

"Well, I am looking at you arent i. So I see you." She giggles.

"I guess you got me there. How were things with Violet?" I ask.

"Do you know what she asked me when we left you?" She smiles.

"I'm afraid to ask but what?" I ask.

"She wanted to know if we liked each other because she heard us kissing but then she said that she liked seeing you smile." She smiled.

"Really? She's so smart she knows everything." I smile.

"So what did you tell her?" I ask curiously.

"That I like you and I think you like me too." She smiles at me.

"Then you would be correct. How did things go with Irene?" I ask.

"Actually really well she said they were wanting to retire but didn't want to close the shop down. She asked if she could get back to me in the morning. I told her yeah I would see her on my jog." She said putting the turnovers in the oven.

"I'm glad the talk went well. Maybe you can work things out then. I know how badly you want to." I said watching her walk around the counter to me with the bowl.

"Want a lick?" She giggles.

"I want a lick alright but not in this bowl." I grab her and pull her close to me.

"Hey, now I cant let the turnovers burn mister." She smiles at me.

I pull her in for a kiss. A slow deep kiss which we get lost in until her timer starts beeping.

"Let me get these out of the oven." She said walking away.

I got off the stool and followed her over to the sink and watch her put them on top of the stove. "I definitely want one once they cool but in the meantime." I pull her close and kiss her neck.

"Just take me to the bed and let's fuck already unless u want a repeat of one of the other positions." She giggles.

I pick her up and carry her up the short hallway and she points to which bedroom is hers and I put her on the bed and get on top of her. Before I take her clothes off I look down at her. "I gotta ask what are we?"

"What do you want us to be?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I know this is fast but exclusive. I want you to be my girl." I said.

"That's what I want to Gray. Now get these clothes off of me." She bites her lip.

It doesn't take me long to strip her down naked and I can't help but stare at her beautiful body. When she spreads her legs my mouth waters.

I quickly undress and ask her to get on her knees and she quickly does. I pull her down to the bottom of the bed and get on my knees and spread her lips and gently lick up her center from her core to her nub.

"Oh fuck." She moans which turns me on. I proceed to do it again and again until she releases on my tongue. I spread her legs a little further and slip a finger in her.

"Damn baby you are so fuckin wet." I moan as I add another finger and move in and out of her a few times before I line myself up and push my hard cock inside her.

"Gray! Oh yess, Gray!!" She moans and yells out.

Hell yeah, I like when she's vocal and it turns me on even more and I gave her all I got and when we both got close to the edge I stopped and flipped her over and put her legs over my shoulders and pushed in deeper and harder until we both come together and I gently lay down on her body kissing her neck and jaw and then her lips.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a deeper kiss slipping her tongue in my mouth. "Mmm, that was something I didn't even expect. Your good at that." She giggles.

"I have more tricks to show you." I laugh kissing her again.

"I'm looking forward to it. Now lets clean up and go have a turnover." She laughs heading across the hall to the bathroom.

"Wait up I need to clean up too," I said following her holding my cock in my hand.