62🚒

I know she is scared because I am scared shitless

I know she is scared because I am scared shitless. I rush over to her and grab her hand and kiss her head. "Baby you are the strongest woman I know and you are going to be fine."

"Gray have you ever pushed a human out?? No, and I have two to push out I can't do this! I'm so scared. Oh god! The pain is so bad." she cries.

I grab her hand and pepper kisses all over her face. "I wish there was something I could do babe but I can't." I gulp.

She squeezes my fingers almost off and moans out in pain when Dr. Kent walks in. "You ready to go Remi?" He asked.

Through gritted teeth she said... "I don't have a choice nor an epidural. I'm scared, Dr. Kent."

"It's going to be ok Remi. I'm going to help all I can." He said as he sits down at the bottom of my bed.

The nurse comes in to assist and he said I was at a 10 and it was go time. By 5:45 am we were having babies.

Ruthie Diane came into the world screaming weighing in at 6lbs 1oz and Wyatt Grayson came right after her weighing 6lbs 3oz.

I look over at Gray and he is crying. Ruthie looks like me and Wyatt is all his daddy.  He walks over and leans down dripping tears on me. "You did so good babe I'm proud of you."

I kiss her lips and rubs my hair out of her eyes while they check over the babies.

"Can you send a group text to say the babies are here?" She asked.

"You got it, babe. I whipped out my phone and was about to send a text when the nurse brought them back in.

She handed Ruthie to Remi and Wyatt to me. "Well no denying this little man he is all me." I chuckles.

There is a light tap on the door at 6 am and we see the faces of our families. Levi has Sierrah on his hip and holding Violets hand along with my mom and dad and Davis and Diane.

"Hey, guys!" Levi whispers.

"Dada." Sierrah babbles.

Once everyone was in the room they were looking at the babies. "Well, dumpling do we get names?" Her dad asks.

Remi smiles looks down at the baby girl in her arms. "This here is Ruthie Diane." She smiles and people gasp around the room.

"And this little guy is Wyatt Grayson," I said as I see Remi's dad's eyes go big.

"Oh dumpling you guys didn't?" He tears up walking over to Remi to kiss her forehead.

I see Diane making her way over to me and she hugs my shoulder looking down at Wyatt. If it wasn't for Remi I would of never gave Diane a chance. "Thank you, Gray." She chokes out.

"Ok, who wants to hold a baby?" I laugh.

"Baby!" Sierrah giggles.

"Aunt Remi she said, baby!" Violet giggles.

"Get up here and hold your new cousin. You have so much experience I don't need to tell you to hold her head." Remi laughs.

Violet climbs up beside Remi and Sierrah wanted on the other side and pointed the whole time saying, baby. My heart was overflowing and then I saw Remi's dad holding Wyatt with tears in his eyes.

Ruth walks over and puts her hand on my shoulder and squeezes. "Y'all did awesome Gray!" She smiled

"She did all the work with no epidural but she was awesome," I said wiping my eye. My heart is so full I can't hardly breathe.

"Gray!" Remi called.

I shook off my thoughts and got up. "What's up, babe?"

"Come get in the picture with our four kids." She giggles.

"Four where did that one come from?" I laugh.

"Uncle Gray that would be me." Violet giggles.

I'm glad we are going to have some help. Remi's parents are going to be sleeping next door at Levi's but helping us with these babies. I don't know how we are going to survive with three small children.

Once everyone left I crawled up in the bed beside Remi and we fell asleep since they took the babies back to the Nursery.

A couple of hours later we woke up by the nurse holding our two beautiful babies in her arms.  "I have a couple of cuties who are hungry." She smiled.

Remi took Wyatt and attached him to her nipple while I took Ruthie and cuddled her until Remi was ready for her.

I smile over at Remi. "I can't believe that these two are ours." I smile.

"We make beautiful babies Gray." She giggles.

I lean over and kiss the side of her head and smile. "I love you so much Remi. I thank god and my mom for bringing you into my life when I had no idea I needed you or this life."

"I love you too Gray and it was meant for me to move in next door and for the dryer to catch on fire." She laughs.

"You have no idea I was a fireman and could put out that fire." I laugh.

"Oh, you definitely put out my fire Mr. Reece." She laughs as we switch babies out.

I take Wyatt and burp him while Ruthie gets fed. I watch my wife lovingly as she kisses Ruthie's head.

"How are we going to be able to juggle three babies?" I laugh.

"I'm not sure but we will figure it out. Violet is a big help and we have my parents for a couple weeks to help. I just have to do a bunch of pumping so we have enough bottles." She said.

"Sounds like you have it all planned out I'll just let you handle it and help where I can babe," I said.

"Oh, you have helped enough Gray. You keep that baby maker away from me." She giggles.

"Oh come on you love my hose." I laugh.