55🍪

A couple more months had gone by and this pregnancy has went smooth

A couple more months had gone by and this pregnancy has went smooth. I'm back at work now that my arm has healed even though it's left a nasty scar.

Cookie Grounds is growing and now Joy can make cookies when I can't. She and Hunter were ecstatic when I told them I was pregnant.

Irene and Dub has come to the shop a few times and love it and were happy to hear I was expecting.

Today we are going to decide on a baby name. I decided for Gray to pick the first name and I will the second name. I have had it picked out since we found out it was a girl.

I finish up the cookies I needed to make for the day and head home to find Gray in baby girl's room sitting up the crib I ordered.

"Hey, babe it looks good in here!" I smile.

"All this pink is going to kill me." He laughs.

"Just wait for all the bows and frilly dresses I'm so excited! The room looks good the crib fits perfectly with the unicorn stuff Violet picked out." I smile.

"She's still talking about that. She's so excited babe." He smiled.

"I know I was going with a different theme until I saw how excited she got," I said.

"So this baby name thing how are we going to do it? I don't want to scar her with a silly name." He said.

"Gray no name is silly if it comes from her daddy unless you say Dora or some shit like that." I laugh.

He gets up goes to get a notebook and two pens. "Ok write your name down and we tell each other at the same time."

I write my down and fold it in half. He does the same. "On three open them up and there we go," I said.

"Ok one... two... three!" I said opening my paper as he opens his. I notice his eyes are glassy.

"You don't like my name, Gray?"

"No, I do I love it so much." He sniffed.

"Sierrah Alice. I love it, babe." I smile.

"I should have known to leave it to you to not forget about my mom." He said pulling me into his lap.

"I would never forget her. She made this wonderful man." I kiss his lips.

Gray has tears in his eyes as he kisses my lips again. "I never thought I could ever be this happy and here you are the woman of my dreams."

"Oh, Gray!" I wrap my arms around him and hug him tight. We sit on the floor for a while just holding each other which is very comforting.

"My legs are asleep babe I think maybe we should get up now." He laughs.

I laugh and get up off his lap. I take our pieces of paper with the names on them and lay them down in the baby bed and take a picture of them. I think that would be a good way to tell people.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked.

"I think a picture is worth a thousand words and maybe this is how we can tell everyone Sierrah's name." I smile.

"Sounds great let's do it now and you can tag everyone in it." He said.

I tag Levi, Diane, Davis, mom, dad, Hunter, and Joy and attach the picture I made.

I press send and wait for their reaction

📱Levi: You choking me up guys! Love the name and mom would too.

📱Davis: You make me so proud Gray. You and Remi will be great parents. Love the name too.

📱Diane: I cant wait to meet her.

📱Joy: Oh I love the name! 🥰

📱Hunter: We must name a cookie after her.

📱Dad: Oh dumpling I love the name. Can't wait to meet the second little girl who has my heart.

📱Mom: She's going to be so beautiful with such a beautiful name. How did you guys come up with it?

📱Gray picked the first name and I picked Alice after Gray's mom. Thanks, everyone!

"Well, I think that went well, babe. Don't you?" Gray smiled.

"I think it did so when we have more we know what to do." I laugh.

"More huh? Well, I sure enjoy making them." He smirks.

"Oh, I bet you do Mr. Reece but we may not say that when I'm screaming my brains out in labor." I smile looking over at him.

"How about I carry my beautiful wife to bed and show her how much I love her?" He picks me up into his arms and carries me into the bedroom and gently places me on the bed.

He places soft kisses down my neck and nuzzles in my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through the hair at the base of his neck.

He kisses my lips and pulls my shirt over my head and kisses over my breast and down to my stomach. Placing gentle kisses everywhere.

He removes my pants and socks and then my panties before he spreads my legs and kisses my nub and licks and sucks.

God, he's amazing with his tongue. "Oh, Gray!" I moan.

He slides back up my body up to my lips. "You taste so good but I cant wait to get inside of you." He whispers.

He slowly sinks inside me and I wrap my arms around his waist while he slowly moves in and out with so much passion. His eyes are glued onto mine and I pull him to me. Panting as our lips touch.

I have never in my life felt so much love. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck and meet him thrust for thrust. Eye contact not breaking as I find my release and he soon follows as his warm liquid is inside me filling me up.

Gray doesn't say a word just buries his face in my neck and sighs. "I love you so much Remi." He whispers.

"I love you too Gray." I smile and close my eyes to find sleep.

" I smile and close my eyes to find sleep