17🚒

Any of her food taste so good but those strawberry cookies are my favorite so far

"You are going to make that coffee shop a hit with your cookies," I said eating another one.

"You really think so?" She smiles at me.

"I do think your cookies will be a hit and then do all sorts of flavors." I said.

"That's a good idea. I really hope I can get a loan." She sighed.

"Won't you please let me put up the money. You can pay me back as you make money. We will work a deal but now you are my girlfriend and I want to do this for you Remi." I said.

I pull her over on my lap on the couch and kiss her lips. "I just feel bad taking your money Gray." She said.

"Don't feel like you are taking my money because you are going to pay me back. As long as I get more of these cookies I don't care how you pay me back." I pull her close and bite her neck.

"Are you staying the night? Or you going home?" She asked.

"I'll stay if you let me. But I have an early morning shift. I have to be at work by 8 am." I said.

I go and pick up Violet from the bed and carry her in my arms next door and put her in her bed while Levi is showering and head back to Remi's finding her in the kitchen.

"Well, then we better get to bed. I need to talk with Irene tomorrow and get figures and then maybe I can get Levi to take a look at everything for me." She said pulling me to the bedroom.

We strip down and I pull her close for a kiss and she straddles me and giggles as she slides me inside of her.

"I like a girl who knows what she wants." I moan as I grab her ass and thrust up into her as I watch her arch her back and her hard nipples are in my face.

By the time we finish sweat is dripping off our bodies and we are so sleepy she falls into my arms and we are out.

By the time the next morning rolls around my alarm goes off and we both head to the shower together. After another round in the shower, I hurry to dress for work.

"You make me feel like a teenager again always needing in your panties." I laugh.

"Nothing wrong with that Gray." She smiles and kisses my lips.

"I have to go I'll text you if I can sometime today." I grab her and kiss her lips again.

"Ok be careful ok? Have a good day." She smiled and watched me walk out the door.

I jump in my truck and head to work with a few minutes to spare.

"We didn't think you were coming in," Brett smirked when I walked in the door.

"Of course I would be here. Why wouldn't I be Brett?" I said walking off to talk to the Chief.

"Hey, Chief! You wanted to see me?" I asked and sit down.

"Yeah, Gray I did. Today is your lucky day. You are getting promoted." He smiled.

"Me promoted?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, you and Pete got promoted today. Congrats Captain." He smiled and stood to shake my hand.

"Wow, thanks Chief I'm honored. I don't know what to say." I said.

"Nothing to say just do a good job and help me keep this place going. You and Pete he got promoted to Lieutenant." Chief said.

"Wow, I need to go congratulate him. Thanks again Chief." I said walking out of his office to find Pete.

I find him sitting at the table eating some Cheetos. "Hey, man congrats Lieutenant!" I said sitting down beside him.

"Thanks, man I hear congrats are in order to you as well Captain," Pete smirks.

"Thanks man its a shock I didn't expect that at all," I said.

"Yeah someone else thought they were getting a promotion and is pissed," Pete said.

"Noone gives a fuck really. I know I don't and I doubt you do." I laugh.

Brett walks up and sits down across the table. "Whats up Gray?" He asks.

"Not much but that's Captain to you," I smirk.

"I heard that was coming. Congrats to you both even though I'm salty." He laughed.

The siren goes off and we all rush out to the bay and slip on our clothing and jump in the fire truck and head out.

Once we get to the fire structure there were a couple of people trapped that we were able to get out and sent on to the hospital and now we are on our way back to the station.

I take my gear off and head back to the kitchen area when Chief walks by and tells me to head home for the night. I'm ready to see my girl and he doesn't have to tell me twice.

I tell the guys bye and head to my truck and head home. Once I get home I don't see Levi or Violet so I walk next door to Remi's and she's not there either. I bet they are down at the coffee shop.

I start walking down the beach and reach the little store and see Violet first. "Uncle Gray is here!" She turns and runs to me.

"Hey, muffin! What are you doing?" I ask her kissing her head.

"Just coloring while daddy and Remi talk to Irene." She smiles real big.

"You stay right here and let me say hi to them ok?" I said to her.

"I promise I will." She smiles and continues to color.

I walk in and Remi sees me right away and smiles real big. I walk over to her and kiss her cheek. "What's up, guys?" I ask.

"Just doing measurements and getting an idea of what Remi wants," Levi said walking off taking more measurements and writing it down.

"So did you and Irene make a deal?" I ask Remi.

"We did and I want to go over it with you tonight." She smiled.

"Ok its a date." I wink at her.