56🚒

I love watching Remi's belly grow over the last couple of months

I love watching Remi's belly grow over the last couple of months. It seems like time has passed by so fast for us. She has had a smooth pregnancy so far and things have been great.

She is now six months pregnant and I notice she's getting tired more and her feet are swelling so I tell her when she bakes to try and sit as much as she can.

Plus I enjoy giving her foot rubs when she gets home if I'm not at work.  I know she doesn't have many friends around here but Kimmie, Joy, Diane, and her mom are surprising her later at Cookie Grounds with a co-ed baby shower.

Pete, Josh, Dad, Hunter and Wyatt will all be there as well. She thinks she's making a bunch of cookies up for a party that Kimmie is throwing tomorrow.

I just picked her up a little gift I had made. Hell, I'm new at this and have no idea what to buy if anything for a shower.

I walk in the door and Joy is smirking at me. I walk back and find Remi sitting on a stool making cookies. "Hey, babe!" I kiss her cheek.

"What are you doing here? I'm almost done with the cookies. Kimmie should be here any minute. She told me to make my favorite cookies so I made a variety." She said.

"Sounds good. It smells wonderful in here with whatever you made." I said looking around.

"I just need to box these up and then I'll be ready to go." She said putting the cookies in a box.

We walk out into the dining area and everyone yells surprise! Remi almost drops the cookies which I grab the box.

"We wanted to surprise you with a shower babe." I kiss the side of her head.

"You guys! Really? I just made cookies for my own shower?" She laughs.

I wrap her in my arms. "Everyone wanted to do something nice for you."

"Oh, Remi your belly is so cute." Her mom said leaning in for a hug.

"Ok let's get to the presents so we can eat." Her dad laughed.

We sat and opened gift after gift and it's all things that we need or have been wanting. Once they are all open I hand her a black box. "Here a gift from me."

"From you? You didn't need to get me anything Gray." She smiled.

"I know but open it." I smile at her.

She opens the box and see's a cute dainty necklace that spells out Sierrah's name on it in gold.

"Oh, Gray I love it! Will you put it on me?" She asks.

"Of course I will." I take the necklace and put it on her as Violet walks over.

"What does it say, Aunt Remi?" She asks.

"It Spells Sierrah's name out." She said.

"I love it! It's almost as beautiful as you." Violet giggles and Remi sneaks in for a kiss and peppers kisses all over her face.

Violet set on her lap and helps her fold up the onesies and sleepers that we got. I can't help but think this is how she's going to be with our little girl.

Everyone helps clean up and I carry all the items out to my truck with Hunter's help.

When I walk back in Remi is giving the cookies out she made and Pete is stuffing his face full which makes me laugh.

I see Remi and Josh talking and he's looking at her arm. I walk over to see what's up. "Her arm looks ok?" I ask.

"Actually I'm shocked to see how good her skin looks after all of that," Josh said.

I smile and wrap my arm around Remi. She giggles and places my hand on the side of her belly. "Feel! Your daughter enjoyed the party."

"She's an active little thing. She likes it when daddy talks to her." I smile at Remi.

Once everyone left and we closed up shop we headed back to the house and I carried everything inside to the counter.

"I need to wash all the clothes before I put them in her room." She said.

"Ok babe I'll take them to the washroom after we separate them out. But the diaper Jeanie and other things I'll take in the baby room." I said carrying a few things in the room.

"Thank you for tonight I was really surprised and didn't expect it." she smiled.

"I can't take credit it was Kimmie asked Joy about it and so then I texted your dad and asked if they could come in." I pull her in my arms and kiss her lips.

"I love my necklace, Gray. When did you get it?" She asked.

"I picked it up today but I ordered it a couple weeks ago. I heard about these push presents and I wanted to get you something but well I gave it to you early." I said kissing her again.

"You amaze me. I'm so thankful for you and I can't wait for our little girl to get here." She smiled and her eyes sparkled.

"Come on let's sit down you need to rest them feet. Maybe a football game is on." I said leading her over to the couch.

"I'm hungry do we have any leftover pizza, Gray?" She asks.

"I think so I'll heat you some up. Want some milk too?" I ask.

"Please." She smiles and lays her head back on the couch pillow.

I heat up some food and head back to the couch where she readily takes the plate of food. "I'm sorry I'm starving Gray." She giggles.

I walk back for her milk before grabbing my plate and a beer. "It's ok babe I know Sierrah keeps you hungry."

It isn't long until I look over and she's sound to sleep with her half-eaten piece of pizza in her hand. I shake my head take her pic and then pick her up and take her to bed.