27🚒

The next morning I roll over and see Remi stretching

The next morning I roll over and see Remi stretching. "Morning!" I smile at her.

"Morning babe!" she smiles over at me.

"You got a second to talk before you get up?" I ask her.

"Sure what's up?" She asked turning over to face me.

"Yesterday when I left I said bye I love you and I know you heard it but we haven't had time to talk about it," I said.

"Gray I just figured you said it out of habit." She said.

"Habit? I have no one to say it to besides Violet and I didn't let it slip. I love you Remi. I mean it just snuck up on me on how much I love you." I said.

"So you meant to say it? Well, I'm
glad you did because I love you too Gray." She smiled crawling on top of me.

"We have a few minutes to get one in?" I ask her.

"Un-huh but we gotta be fast Joy is meeting me at the shop before 8." She said.

"It's just now seven we got time babe," I smirk at her as I place myself at her opening. I slide on in-home and it feels different this time knowing that we love each other. It isn't all this fast thrusting it's slow. Holy shit I'm making love to her.

She pulls my face to hers and kisses me deeply. I think she feels what I feel. She scratches her nails gently up my chest as she rides me. She leans in and kisses me again more tender this time as her tongue wraps around mine.

Once we both find our release she lays on my chest. "I've never been happier Gray. I'm afraid it's a dream and I'm going to wake up to a nightmare and be with Jonah and Ann." She said.

"It's no dream I'm right here Remi." I wrap my arms around her and hug her tight.

She leans up and kisses me. "I better get ready for work." She smiled.

"Alright, I'm heading into work myself soon. I hope to get off around seven or so." I said.

"Make sure you take those leftover cookies with you and some enchiladas too for you and Pete." She smiled changing clothes.

"Oh, babe you are the best. I can't wait to get leftovers." I laughed walking over to her to give her a kiss. I place my hands on her neck and pull her in for another kiss. I could just devour her again.

"Ok, we gotta get those leftovers before I rip your clothes off." I laugh.

"Let's go I'll get them for you." She smiles heading to the kitchen.

Once we get in our vehicles and head in different directions I miss her already. Damn, I dread that dinner tonight. But I need to loosen up I just want my dad to be happy.

I pull in at the station and carry my bag in and smile at Pete and motion to him to follow me.

I get to the room we stay in to sleep and pull the Tupperware out when Pete walks in. "What you got there Gray?" He asks.

"Leftovers that Remi gave me and said to share with you. I have cookies and enchiladas." I smirk.

"I've never eaten them." Pete laughs.

"I hadn't either until last night and they are awesome," I said.

"Well, let's go heat it up and let it smell up the eating area and just eat and don't give any out." Pete laughs.

We sit down and eat when Chief walks in. "What is that smell? It smells so good."

"Some of Remi's food Chief. You want a bite?" I ask him.

"Yes, I would like a small bite, please. Don't tell me what it is let me see if I can figure it out." He laughs.

I put some on the fork and hand it to him. And I watch him chew and chew. "I have no idea what it is but its delicious." He said.

"It's an enchilada. She made them last night after she came home from the cookie ground. I also have some cookies." I said.

"I need to make it down there and get some cookies," Chief said.

As soon as we finished eating the alarm sounded and we all jumped up and run toward the truck grabbing our gear.

We spent an hour on the interstate where a three-vehicle accident happened. A tractor-trailer hit into one car and caused that to hit into a truck where the people in the car are trapped.

Everyone else was doing ok sitting off on the side of the road at the ambulance where Josh was attending to them.

Using the jaws of life we finally got them out and transported to the ambulance. The driver was in much worse shape than the passenger.

We head back to the station and I collapse on my bed. I'm so tired. I lay there and catch my breath when I realize I need to get home and get ready for that stupid dinner.

I hide the container of cookies under Pete's pillow and head out in the eating area. "Hey, Pete I left the container under your pillows. Enjoy because I'll get more of them tonight." I smile.

"I'm sure you will get more than just some cookies." Pete laughs.

"Oh yeah, that too." I laugh.

"Cya tomorrow man!" Pete said.

"I'm off tomorrow but I'll cya soon." I smile grabbing the container the enchiladas were in and head to my truck.

I pull up at the house and realize I'm not even looking at my own house I'm looking at Remi's.

I run into my house to grab some clothes and other items put them in my duffle bag and head next door. I knock on the door and Remi opens it and smiles.

"Hey, babe! I ran home to grab some clothes. I'm going to take a shower ok?" I said.

"Sure help yourself I'm almost ready myself." She said.

"You look great in your bra and panties and if I had time I'd do you right here." I laugh.