11🚒

When I walk in the door Levi is smirking at me

When I walk in the door Levi is smirking at me. "Not a word I need to shower and get ready for work," I said walking off to my room.

Once in the shower, I can't stop thinking of Remi's body and how magnificent it is. She has curves in all the right places and her ass damn its something else.

I already cant wait to see her again and I have never acted like that but well a first time for everything.

I step out of the shower and look in the mirror and notice a love bite on my chest. I can't help but smile remembering what we just finished doing.

I change clothes and head to the living room where Levi is trying to tell Violet, no and she's crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask as Violet turns around and runs over to me. I get down on one knee and look at her sad face. "What's wrong muffin?"

"Daddy won't let me see Remi." She sniffs.

"I wasn't sure what she had going on today and I wasn't going to ask," Levi said.

"I know she has something to do this evening at the coffee shop but we can text her and ask if it's ok with daddy," I said.

Levi runs his fingers through his hair. "It's ok with me I just don't want to take advantage of her."

"She likes spending time with Violet let me see if she will answer," I said pulling out my phone.

📱 Hey! Violet is crying wanting to spend time with you. Do you happen to have time for a while?

📱Of course, I have time just bring her over I was going to do some cooking of course.😀

"She said to bring Violet over," I said

"Yay!" Violet smiles jumping up and down.

"Go put your shoes on ok? And we will walk over." I said.

"Can I get Remi's number in case I would need to check on Violet and you would be on a call or something?" Levi asks.

"Yeah give me your phone," I said

"I have to ask a question and it won't go any further than me and you but are you two a thing?" He asks.

"A thing I'm not sure but I'm working on it," I smirk.

"Ok, so I guess I should ask have you seen her naked," Levi whispers.

"Affirmative." I laugh.

"You lucky dog you haven't even looked at a girl in years and one move in next door and bam." Levi laughs.

"Pretty much that's how it went." I laugh.

"Well, I'm happy for you but tell her thank you and give her my number will ya? I won't text her unless Violet is with her." He said.

"I trust you, bro," I said as Violet walks back out in her flip flops. "Are you ready Muffin?" I ask.

"Yup I'm ready! She said holding teddy under her arm.

We walk next door and knock on the door.

"Come in!" She said smiling wiping down the counter as we walk in. I can't help but smirk.

"Hey, Remi! I missed you!" Violet said hugging her.

"I missed you too. You want to help me bake some stuff?" Remi asked.

"Sure what's on the menu tonight?" She asked.

"Calzones!" Remi smiles.

"Sounds good." I laugh.

"Maybe we can make one for daddy and uncle Gray. What do you say, Violet?" She asks.

"Yes but what about you and me?" Violet giggles.

"We will make one for us too and maybe some cupcakes. So go in the bathroom and wash up your hands ok?" Remi said.

I walk around the counter and wrap my arms around her and kiss her lips. "Thank you she was crying wanting to spend time with you. Oh before I forget let me put Levi's number in your phone. I gave him yours I hope that's ok." I said.

"It's fine I may need to talk to him at some point if I have Violet." She smiled.

I lean in and kiss her again before Violet walks back into the room.

"So what do you like on your calzone?" She asked.

"Anything besides onions, olives, or mushroom, and I'm good." I smile.

"Sounds good I hate those things too." She laughs and Violet sticks out her tongue.

"Well I better get going you girls have fun and I'll be looking for you later for my calzone." I smile and kiss Violet's cheek and Remi's too.

I head to my truck and head in to work early. Chief called back asking me to come in even earlier because Dale got sick and had to go home.

Once at work Pete smiles at me. "My old lady said she saw you and Remi this morning jogging. Since when do you jog?" He chuckles.

"Since she moved next door but she's feeding me so many things I cant gain no weight." I laugh.

"I left Violet with her and they were making calzones and cupcakes." I laugh.

"Levi have to work?" Pete asks.

"No Violet was crying wanting to spend time with Remi. She really likes her and Remi really likes spending time with her so it works." I said right as the fire alarm goes off.

We run to the bay area and grab our clothes and load up and head out to a housefire.

Two hours later we finally got the fire out and thankfully no one was hurt. We make it back to the firehouse when my phone beeps.

📱Is it possible to bring your calzone and cupcakes to you at work? Violet really wants to.

📱Thanks, that's fine we just got back from a call. Just come on in the side door where you park I'll be looking for you... 😋

📱Ok... Violet is really excited to bring it to you and I got the ok from Levi. We made him one too and he's on the porch stuffing his face.

📱Should have known. Be careful!

📱We will cya soon.😘

"Looks like she is bringing me some food with Violet. You will get to meet her Pete." I smile and relax back in my chair.