29🚒

Well, that was a shit show

Well, that was a shit show. Thank god for Remi keeping the conservation going or we would of sit in silence.

I look over at her and squeeze her hand. "Thank you for keeping the conservation going because Levi and I aren't good at that," I said.

"It's fine I knew it was awkward for the both of you. I hope I helped in some way." She said.

Levi blows out a breath. "I'm sorry I had nothing to say and dad he gets under my skin when he talks about her mom. I already know she should be here and it's not my choice she isn't."

"It's fine Levi you don't have to explain it to me. I love Violet and helping her I don't mind one bit. If she cries in the middle of the night and can't sleep call me. If you need a break call me. If her hair needs to be done or a story read call me I'm serious." Remi said.

"I really appreciate that more than you know. It's been a struggle for the last six months." He said.

We pull up at our houses and I help Levi get Violet in the house and I told Remi I would be over shortly.

I packed up a few more items and headed over to Remi's. She had already changed and was in the kitchen making cookie batter.

"Hey!" I said walking in and sitting on a barstool watching her.

"Hey, babe! I gotta start these cookies because I can't get behind. But I have something for you." She said.

"What do you have for me?" I ask.

"A key laying right there beside of that dishrag. A key to my place so you don't have to knock anymore." She said.

"Wow well, I don't have one for you," I said.

"I don't need it I mean you have Levi and Violet and I would never just walk in like that. Plus you stay over here a lot. So it works." She smiled placing the cookies in the oven.

I walk around the bar and wrap my arms around her. "I love you Remi and again thank you for what you did at dinner and also for the key," I said kissing her neck.

"I love you too Gray and it's no biggie. It's nice to know she makes wedding dresses in case I would ever need one." She smirks.

"Oh ok, I got the hint. I mean she's a nice lady it's just hard because I see her taking my mom's place." I said.

"I don't think she's trying to take your mom's place she's just trying to fit in and you both make her nervous." She said.

"I never looked at it that way I guess. I guess I can try a little harder. It's just hard for me. My mom meant the world to me and I miss her so much." I said.

"I know you do. I couldn't imagine a time without mine. Maybe you can take me to the cemetery sometime and take some flowers." She said.

"That would be nice. I would like that." I wrap my arms around her tighter and kiss her lips.

"So you ready for bed? I'm tired." She smiled.

"Oh yeah, I'm more than ready for bed." I smile at her and follow her to the bedroom.

I strip down and get in bed while she's in the bathroom. When she walks out she strips down naked and joins me in bed.

She slides over close to me and wraps her arm around my waist with her breast laying on the side of my chest. I wrap my arm around her back and move it down and rest it on her ass.

She looks up at me and smiles as I lean down and kiss her lips. Slowly at first and then it gets hot and messy and before you know it she's on top of me straddling me with me ready to enter her.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" She asks.

"If that's what you want Remi. I can most definitely do that." I said reaching around and lining myself up with her core. I rub it up and down her whole slit and then place myself inside her.

I close my eyes at the sensation it gives me. She's so tight and wet and I look at her face and she's biting her lip with her eyes closed. I can see the pleasure on her face.

I place my hands on her hips and hold onto her as I thrust up into her. "You feel so good, babe." I moan out.

"You always feel good Gray." She said as she leans down and kisses my lips. She places her hands on my face and deepens the kiss.

When she opens her mouth to me I lick her bottom lip and gently bite it before my tongue moves its way inside her mouth. I grip her hips a little harder and thrust up in her.

"Oh Fuck Gray!" She cries out.

"Is that what you want baby?" I ask her thrusting harder.

"Right there, Gray!" She said tightening up around my dick that I can't hold off.

"I can't hold it much longer. Come with me Remi." I moan out.

"I'm there Gray! Oh, fuck!" She moans as we both release together and she collapses on my chest.

"Damn Remi if you weren't on the pill I would say you just got pregnant." I laugh.

"What if that did happen Gray. How would you feel?" She asked.

"I would be happy because it's with you. I see how good you are with Violet and you would make a great mom." I said kissing her head.

"Wow, that's the nicest thing I believe I ever heard. Never thought about kids before I guess maybe because I wasn't with the right man." She said smiling up at me.

"I love you Remi," I said kissing her.

"I love you too Gray." She kisses me again.