6🍪

I had so much fun yesterday with Violet she is as smart as a tack

I had so much fun yesterday with Violet she is as smart as a tack. But today Levi is home with her and I am going to go help out at the coffee shop.

Gray couldn't wait to eat a cupcake last night. He had icing all over his face which made me laugh and he got up and chased me around the island in the kitchen.

I gave him the subs and he left and after I took a shower and went to bed. He said he wanted to run with me this morning so I'm going to text him to make sure he is awake.

📱Gray are you awake? Ready for a run?

📱Yup almost dressed. See you in a few.

📱The door is unlocked walk on in.

I finish getting ready put on some workout clothes I laid out last night. A grey tight outfit.

By the time I walk into the kitchen Gray is sitting on a barstool.

"Shit, you scared me." I jumped.

"You told me to come on in I'm sorry." He said.

"Its fine Gray. Are you ready to run? I hope you can keep up with me." I laugh.

"Oh, you think I'm slow or old?" He laughs.

"I don't think you are old we are probably around the same age," I said.

"I'm 28." He said.

"Close enough I'm 27." I laughed.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked getting off the barstool.

"Yeah let me hide my money," I said placing it down my top.

"I could have held it for you if you wanted," he said looking at my boobs.

"It's ok a little boob sweat never hurt anyone." I laugh walking out the door and him right behind me.

"Are we running together or see who can run the fastest because I'm not ready for that." He laughs.

"Fine, we can run leisurely if you want." I laugh.

"Let's go, slowpoke. Are those pants to tight to run in?" He jokes.

"I'm not sure but if you stare at my ass hard enough you may fall." I giggle.

"I've never met a woman who tells it like it is and I like it." He laughs.

"Well, there is more where that comes from." I laugh glancing over at him.

He sure looks sexy this morning in a black muscle shirt and a pair of red shorts and his hat on backwards.

"Do you run every morning?" He asks.

"Maybe not every morning but I do try at least three to four days a week," I said.

"Well, I'm going to need it with all the stuff you fix me to eat." Ha laughs.

"I'm sorry you can say if you don't want it. I'm so used to making stuff and taking it over to my parents." I said.

"No I like it I'm just not used to it and I have to say you made Violet a very happy girl yesterday. That's all she's talked about." He said.

"I had fun with her too. She's such a sweet girl that just wants to learn. I'll watch her any day that I'm not working at the coffee shop." I said.

"That's nice of you. It's been hard on us juggling between our jobs." He said breathing heavy.

"You need a break, Gray? You are breathing hard." I giggle.

"Ok so I don't run often but no I'm good. Stop picking on me." he laughed.

"Ok we'll keep up we are almost to the coffee shop," I said pulling ahead of him a little.

Once we make it to the coffee shop I told him I would be right back. He sits down at a table outside while I got us a couple bottles of water.

I walk back out and sit beside him. "Here ya go." I hand him a water.

"Did you pay for this with boob sweat money?" He laughed.

"I just may have." I giggle and shove his shoulder with mine.

"What did you do with the change?" he looks at my boobs.

"I dropped them down in there. Would you like to dig them out?" I ask.

"I don't know if you're being serious or not but I could help." He chuckles.

I bite my lip and look at him. His eyes are concentrating on my lips the whole time.

He was about to say something when Irene walks out and over to our table.

"Remi honey are you coming in today?" She asked.

"Sure Irene what time do you need me?" I asked.

"Around lunch, please. Dub isn't feeling well and going to head upstairs and lay down but it's slow till lunch." She smiled.

"Sure I'll be back before twelve. Oh, where are my manners? Irene this is Gray he lives next door to me." I smile.

"Oh yes! The firefighter I only know this because of Violet." She smiles and walks back inside.

"Violet is very proud of you." I smile at him.

"It's just a job. Come on let's head back so you can shower and come back to help that sweet lady." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up out of the chair.

"I'll race ya let's go," I said taking off with him right behind me.

Once we make it back to my porch he is out of breath leaning over with his hands on his knees.

"I think I wore you out," I smirk.

"I lift weights not run but I am a little tired." He laughed.

"At least your man enough to say it." I laugh unlocking my door. "Come on in a second and get some food." I laugh.

"More food? When did you have time to make it?" He asked.

"Late last night when I couldn't sleep I wanted to try my mom's recipe," I said getting a bowl out of the fridge.

"And what would that be in the bowl?" He asked.

"My mom's homemade goulash. If you want some now I'll dish you some out." I said.

"Thanks but I better get home and shower and then I'll have some. Plus you need to get down to the coffee shop." He said staring at my boobs again.

"Yeah, they are a sweet couple and gave me my first job at sixteen when I came here to stay for the summer." I smile handing him over a bowl.

"Oh don't forget to get that change out." He smirked.

"You can't forget about that can you?" Its probably stuck to my skin by now. I'll get it out in the shower." I smile at him.

"I thought maybe the offer still stood I could help." He laughs.

"Get out! Talk to you later Grey." I shut the door after he left and giggled.