60🚒

I never knew how important sleep was until you are sleep deprived and a baby is keeping you awake

We have been sleeping in shifts to take care of her. Sierrah is a joy unless she's hungry and then she's grumpy like her momma.

I am snuggling her in my arms rocking her in the chair in her room while Remi is sleeping on the couch.

It's been a week since she's been home and I still can't believe she is here and how much she looks like me.

I think of my mom every time I look at Sierrah I can see her and I know Remi prayed for Sierrah to be born on moms birthday and it happened. Now we have something to be happy about on that day instead of sad.

I put Sierrah up on my shoulder and lightly tapped her back for a burp. Once she got it out I kiss her face and put her in the crib. I snuck out of the room and went to the kitchen to grab a cold slice of pizza.

Remi was snoring her head off and I left her alone she deserved it. She has been pumping so much milk and she's drained.

Joy and Hunter have been taking good care of cookie grounds. I've been going down there to check-in.

I'm glad the chief gave me a couple of weeks off so that we could try and figure this whole parenting thing out. I have a feeling it's going to take more than two weeks.

I shove my pizza down and walk over to the couch to sit beside Remi and I doze off to sleep. Not sure how long we had been asleep when Sierrah starts crying.

"I got it babe go back to sleep," I tell Remi and go check on my little angel. I pick her up and cuddle her and kiss her head when I smell that horrible smell coming from her cute butt.

I take her over to the changing table and get her all cleaned up when she yawns. I smile down at her. I never knew I could love someone so much as I love her.

As I pick her back up and cuddle her Remi is standing in the doorway smiling at us.

"Hey babe why aren't you sleeping?" I ask her.

"Well I heard her crying and I just woke up. You think she wants a bottle?" She asks.

"Probably she had a stinky diaper but I'm sure she could eat again if you don't mind to grab a bottle," I said.

"Sure daddy I'll get it." She smirks.

"You calling me daddy is how we got into this mess." I laugh.

"Oh, so it's all my fault huh?" She laughs handing me the bottle.

"Not saying that. I had fun making her and I can't wait to get back inside of you again." I smirk.

"That's going to be a while, big boy. I'm going to go grab some laundry to fold I'll be back." She said.

I watch her perfect ass walk out of the room and I'm already ready to get ahold of her. Down boy, it's going to be a while but she doesn't have gag reflexes maybe I can talk her into something.

She walks back into the room with a basket of baby clothes to fold. She sits on the floor and begins folding while I rock Sierrah.

"How are you feeling babe?" I ask her.

"I'm ok just tired but ready to get back to making some cookies." She giggles.

"Let me get her settled and I'll help you put those clothes away and we will go order some Chinese and try to relax until she wakes back up," I said.

"Sounds good Gray. I'm starving!" She smiles.

We put the clothes away and sneak out of the room and turn the baby monitor on.  I order some Chinese and while we wait we clean up.

Chinese arrives and we pig out while Sierrah sleeps and sleeps. We relax on the couch wrapped up together. It feels good to have her in my arms again.

I kiss the side of her face and her neck. "I love you Remi," I whisper against her neck.

"I love you too Gray." She said turning her head to face me.  She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me hard on the lips.

She opens her mouth for me and can't wait to get my tongue in her mouth and taste her.  She turns around and is straddling me in a heartbeat.

I can feel her grind on me and I can't help but get hard even tho I know we can't have sex I want her so bad.

I try to catch my breath... "Babe we can't as bad as I hate the right to say that."

"It sucks Gray because I want you bad." she moans.

"Baby I want you all the time. But I can't risk hurting you. You need to heal even though I wish I could sink in you." I said pushing her hair out of her face.

I pull her close and she puts her face in the crook of my neck. I squeeze her tight and rub her back.

Isn't long until Sierrah is crying her eyes out. She kisses me and gets up to feed her.

I peep into the room and see Sierrah sucking away on Remi's boob and I'm a little jealous that I can't do that. But I'm amazed at how beautiful she is. Motherhood looks so good on her.

I go take a shower and freshen up so we can swap out and on baby duty and she can shower.

She burps her and puts her back in the crib to sleep. When she turns around I'm standing there smiling at her.

I wrap my arms around her and hug her tight.  "Gray you smell good. Did you shower?" she giggles.

"I did babe and now it's your turn. I ran you a bubble bath enjoy. I'll listen for Sierrah." I kiss her lips and swat her ass as she heads to the bathroom.

" I kiss her lips and swat her ass as she heads to the bathroom