22🍪

Did he just say what I think he said? "Your falling for me Gray?" I ask

"Yeah, I am. I've never felt this way about anyone and I can't stop thinking about you when we aren't together." He said rubbing his fingers up and down my back.

"It's a good thing because I'm falling for you too. I know we haven't known each other long but when you know you know." I said leaning in for a kiss.

"I'm happy you came into my life." He hugs me tighter and kisses me again.

"I need to go clean up and we better get some sleep. We have stuff to do early. Do you work tomorrow?" I ask.

"No I'm off and we need to go to the bank and help Irene finish packing." He yawned.

"Sounds good. Let me clean up be right back," I said.

When I walk back out in the bedroom Gray is sitting up in the bed with the strawberry cookies.

"What do you think you are doing?" I giggle.

"I just need a couple of cookies. I really need to jog in the morning." He laughs.

We slide down in the bed and he wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep.

The alarm goes off at 8 am and I so didn't want to wake up. I turn over and Gray is rubbing his eyes. "Want to skip the run so we can head to the bank?" He yawns.

"Yeah, I just want to take a shower before we go. But you can shower with me if you want." I said getting out of bed.

I look back and he's not far behind me holding his dick in his hand. "What? I can't help it he has a mind of his own." He laughed.

"Oh, he does huh? Maybe he needs something." I giggle.

"Yeah, he needs you." He brushes up against me as we get in the shower.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and he brushes himself on me. "Jump babe." He said.

I jump into his arms and he presses me up against the shower as the water pours down on my shoulder as he pushes inside me.

I pull at the hairs on the back of his neck as he thrust up into me. The harder he is the better it feels.

He moans out as he continues to thrust which causes me to lay my head back against the wall of the shower and close my eyes. The pleasure he brings me is unreal.

"Are you close Remi?" He moans out as he holds onto my ass harder.

"Yessss." Is all I can say as he brings me to my high.

He thrust a few more times and his hot ropes of come splash my walls. "Damn baby you sure know how to get a morning started." He laughs.

"Glad I could be of help then." I giggle

A little while later we are dressed and ready to go. I'm not sure when he brought clean clothes over but I'm not mad at it.

Isn't long until we are in Gray's truck heading to the bank. I sit in the truck as he transfers the money over to Irene's account and it makes me breathe hard to think that he is doing this for me.

I must talk to my dad tonight about it. I hope he won't be upset because I plan to stick around here.

Gray walks back out smiling holding a door for an older man who pats him on the back.  How did I get so lucky finding him?

"Irene is all set. Let's grab some breakfast and head over there so we can help and let her know the deal is done." He said as we pull out.

"Thank you for what you have done. One way or another I will pay you back." I said.

"I'm not really worried about that Remi. I know with the way your cookies taste the cookie ground is going to be a hit." He smiled over at me.

"I need a big sign made that says Cookie Ground on it so people will know and probably need a sign saying new management or something," I said.

"I have a friend that makes those signs I can hit him up and see what he would charge." He said pulling up at the coffee shop.

"That would be perfect! I appreciate all the help." I lean over and kiss him before getting out.

While Irene was running the shop Gray and I went upstairs and finished up the living room and Dub helped with the bedroom since it would be weird to be in their bedroom.

We went downstairs to take a break and get a drink when Irene came to sit with us. "I wired the money over to you this morning Irene," Gray said.

"Oh gracious I didn't know. Let me call and let the realtor know so we can move our stuff in." She said.

"When you do that Irene we will help. We have everything packed up for you." I said.

"I'm so thankful. Thank you both!" She smiles and gets up to go make her call.

"I guess we are finished here huh?" Gray said.

"Yeah, I think we are. Want to get out of here?" I ask.

"Yeah how about we spend some time on the beach? Maybe we can relax today." He said.

"Ok let me tell Irene bye and to call if she needs us to move anything," I said getting up and heading to the counter.

Once done we hop in his truck and head to the house.

"I'm going to go change and I'll meet you on the sand." He said.

"Ok, I'll meet you on the sand in my bikini." I wink at him.

"I have a feeling you are going to torture me." He laughs.

I walk to the bedroom to find my skimpy white bikini. Maybe I can mess with him a little.