24🍪

"Are you sure you don't mind?" I ask him

"I'm positive go right ahead." He said.

📱Dad are you awake?

📱Yeah, dumping I am call me.

📞Hey dad! I'm sorry I'm calling so late.

📞It's ok dumpling I'm still awake but I can't say the same about your mom.

📞I didn't figure she would be up. Yeah, we have had a busy day. Helped Irene and Dub move today.

📞Really? They are moving out of the coffee shop?

📞Yeah, they sold it so Gray and I helped pack up everything for them and we moved them this evening.

📞Well, I hate to see the coffee shop closing even though I never understood coffee on a beach.

📞Well, it's not closing you see that's the thing I wanted to talk to you about. I bought it.

📞You bought it? How Remi?

📞Well with Gray's help I did and I'm renaming it Cookie grounds. I am going to bake my cookies and sell there along with fruity slushy drinks.

📞Wow, guess that means you won't be moving back then. But I'm happy for you dumpling.

📞I was afraid you would be mad.

📞Mad? No not mad at all but I want to see when you are done with the place.

📞Well, we got a new display today and chairs and umbrellas and I'm having a room built on for kids to play. So it will be a while before its ready.

📞Let me know when it is and I'm making a trip. I miss you dumpling and I want to meet this Gray but I am grateful that he helped you. I know you loved working there as a teen.

📞I did dad and it's great I'm really excited about it.

📞Keep me updated dumpling ok?

📞I will dad. Well, I'm going to head to bed so I can get to work on things tomorrow. Goodnight dad I love you!

📞Love you too Dumpling talk soon bye!

📞Bye, dad.

"So do you feel better now that you told your dad and he's ok with it?" Gray asks.

"Yes relieved actually. I was afraid he would be mad that I wasn't coming back more than anything. I mean I wanted away from Jonah and Ann but I mean I didn't run to hide. I'm sure they could find me if they wanted." I said.

"Yeah, and when they do I will be here to protect you from the cheater and liar. Now come on let's get to bed." He yawned.

"I don't know if a repeat of last night can happen I'm so tired," I said.

"Same but we will pick it up in the morning. Come on let's get in bed." He said.

We got undressed and got in the bed and cuddled until we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 8 am and I woke up to pee and decided I would make us some breakfast and get the day started.

I head to the kitchen and make some blueberry pancakes and eggs with some bacon.

Gray walks through with his messy hair and smiles. "Something smells good in here."

"I made some breakfast. I'm a little hungry thought maybe you would be too." I smile.

He walks up and wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. "I'm starving Remi." He said in a deep voice.

That causes goosebumps to appear on my body and turn me on. I turn around and smile at him and lean in for a kiss. "Well, you better get to eating before it gets cold."

He chuckles and kisses me again. "Yes ma'am." He takes our plates over to the bar area while I pour us some orange juice.

After breakfast and we clean up then he twirls me around in the kitchen and pulls me in tight and kisses my lips. We deepen the kiss as his hands roam down to my ass and he squeezes it.

He lifts me up on the counter and smirks. "What do you think you are doing?" I giggle.

"I want you and I need to be inside you." He smiles as he leans in for a kiss pulling me closer to the edge of the counter.

"Good thing I don't have any panties on then," I smirk at him.

He moans. "Fuck you are so hot." He lifts the dress I have on and slides his finger up my slit slowly and caresses my nub gently.

I throw my head back and he places gentle kisses down my neck as he slides his finger in. He moans again... "You are so wet already."

"Its because I'm ready for you Gray," I said as I watch him pull his finger out and slide his cock in. Slow at first then pulls back out before he buries himself inside me.

I roll my eyes in the back of my head as he continues to thrust in and out of me. He grips my waist and thrust a few more times when I feel myself tightening around him because my release is coming.

"Damn baby you are so tight. You are strangling my cock." He moans.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull at his hair as I pull his lips close to mine. I bite his bottom lip when my release comes which causes me to scream out his name.

"Say it again baby." He said gruffly.

"Gray! Yes, Gray, I'm coming!" I scream.

He soon finds his release too because I feel the warm sensation fill me up. Our breathing is heavy and he looks in my eyes and smiles. "Damn that was hot."

I giggle at him. "Now you get to clean the counter this time."

"That's fine by me as long as we get to do that again." He laughs.

"Next time I am in here making cookies that's what I will be thinking of." I laugh.

"Well, you could always make cream-filled cookies." He chuckles.

"Oh gross. Maybe with frosting but not man cream." I laugh heading to the bathroom to clean up.

" I laugh heading to the bathroom to clean up