9🚒

Before I could think about what I was doing I was kissing her

Before I could think about what I was doing I was kissing her. When my lips touched hers at first she didn't move but then she begin moving her lips against mine.

I leaned over further placing my hands on her face pulling her closer. She opened her mouth and I took the advantage and glided my tongue against hers. She tasted like the beer we had been drinking.

I pulled away and looked in her eyes and they looked as hungry as mine. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm more than ok." She said pulling my lips back to hers and before you know it I'm lifting her up over onto my lap.

She wraps her arms around my neck and grinds down on me as she breaks away from my lips and kisses down my jaw and my neck.

I pull her face back to mine and kiss her again before I run my fingers up her sides under her shirt. She lets out a soft moan as I move up a little further.

If she doesn't quit grinding on me I'm going to fuck her right here on this couch. I'm rock hard and she has to feel it. I want to do more but I don't want to scare her off.

I bite her bottom lip and pull it out a little bit before I let go and open my eyes to stare into hers. She bites her bottom lip and grinds down on me again. I move my fingers further up under her shirt until I cup her breast in my hand.

Her breath hitches in her throat when I lightly thumb across her nipples. "Oh, Gray." She moans.

Her nipples are so hard I pinch them a little bit and flick them with my thumb. She leans forward and grabs my lips with hers and shoves her tongue into my mouth.

I have a horny girl on my hands and even though I know I should stop I just can't. I flick her nipple again and she throws her head back and moans so that's when I lift her shirt and latch my teeth on to her right nipple.

I gently suck it and flick it with my tongue and bite it and then return the favor to the other one. She moans out and continues to grind on me. I can't contain myself much longer. I either continue or go home and I don't want to move.

I raise my head up and look at her. "God your so sexy Remi," I moan.

"Touch me, Gray." She said.

Well, she didn't have to tell me twice. I slid my hand down to her shorts and because they were so short I was able to slide my hand up her short leg and move her panties over and touch her nub.

"Damn baby you are so wet." I moan as I slide my finger up and down her soaking wet slit touching and rubbing on her nub more.

She moans out and throws her head back gently moving her body as I touch her. She leans forward and begins kissing me again.

"Yes, Gray oh god yes!" She said against my lips as she moves on my finger until she begins to twitch and squirm on my hand until I move further down and slip a finger inside of her wet hot core.

"Oh fuck you are soaking wet Remi," I whisper on her lips.

"Only for you Gray." She said as she moves up and down on my finger so I slip in a second finger in and she moans out which causes me to moan.

She reaches down and rubs the front of my shorts and I'm hard as a brick. I begin to move my fingers in and out of her faster.

"Oh shitttttt... I'm going to come Gray. Yes right there oh god!" She pants.

I slide my fingers in and out a little bit faster until she convulses on my fingers. She's contracting on my fingers and I want to come in my shorts right now.

She giggles and leans in and kisses me again. "Oh god, I've never done that with someone's fingers."

"For real? Didn't you have a boyfriend?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, but he didn't do that. But nevermind about me I want to see you." She said biting her lip.

"You're looking at me." I chuckle even though I know what she means.

I pull my fingers out of her and watch her move to get her hands in my shorts and pulls out my hard cock.

"Damn Gray can I taste you?" She smirks.

Before I can respond she gets on her knees and is between my legs and opens her mouth so I do the most polite thing and lay my cock on her tongue.

She licks up both sides and underneath before sucking on the tip and pushing it in her mouth until I hit the back of her throat.

"Shit! Its been way too long and I'm not going to last long." I said.

She looks up at me and giggles pushing it back in her mouth again sucking hard-hitting the back of her throat until I come in her mouth.

She licks her lips and straddles my lap again wiping her mouth. "You taste good."

I move some hair out of her face and place it behind her ear then I put my fingers in my mouth and suck them. "You taste good too."

"Gray I'm not this kind of girl. I don't fuck someone I just met but I really want you inside me." She said leaning forward kissing my lips.

"I don't have a condom on me because I haven't had sex since before boot camp many years ago," I said embarrassingly.

"I'm on the pill and well its been a while for me." She said grabbing my cock and moving her panties over and sinking down on me.

I have no words to describe how good she feels sliding down my cock. I bury myself deep inside of her and grab her face and kiss her hard and fuck her until way past midnight.