Chapter 25

I felt arms wrap me up as I recognised Marc's scent.  "Don't take it to heart Axel doesn't cope with feelings well and he is reacting to something in his past rather than you" he explained.   I pulled myself together. 

"We have a huge recliner down in the den room downstairs.  The key is in the dishwasher.  We also have blankets and pillows" I explained wiping my face and retrieving my mug. 

"Will you stay da" Raven asked. 

"Yes I think us all together would be safest" I said putting my mug in the sink. 

"Not safest sexiest" Raven said.  I couldn't help but laugh. 

"I just need to brush my teeth" I stated.

"Ok I'll go set up downstairs.  Brandon, Corey can you do one more sweep and set alarms.  Raven can you escort our beautiful Pria"  Marc said.   I presumed in Axel's absence Marc was in charge. 

Raven followed me back upstairs and sat on my bed as I went onto the bathroom.  Brushing my teeth I let my thoughts wander.   I am meant to be Academy trained but I was welcome tonight for the safety they all gave me and the company.   I didn't know how to feel about everything. 

I've been in a relationship with Brandon, kissed Marc and Axel.   No wonder Axel was annoyed I couldn't blame him for wanting nothing to do with me but I was grateful for the support tonight. 

As I left the bathroom Raven was standing holding a sheer nightie.  "What this?" Raven said looking annoyed. 

"I don't know where did you get it?" I asked. 

"Package on bed" he said matter of factly. 

"Raven you can't go opening my things.   I had forgotten it was there.  Was that all that was in package" I asked again wrapping my arms around my middle. 

"Da except this" he must have noticed my behaviour as his tone softened.  He put the nightie back in the box and held a white card. 

I reached for it but he put it in his back pocket.  "Hey" I said. He stepped forward and kissed me.  It was nothing like any of the others it was demanding and hungry.  It was tongue teeth and a whole lot of emotion.   He was demanding my attention by controlling my lips, my sensations and I gave in to his instructions. 

As he pulled out of the kiss he placed his forehead to mine.  "Now you ours we will protect" he stated before he put me on his shoulder and carried me downstairs. 

He ignored my demands to put me down so I relaxed.   When he got into the basement he put me down gently onto the sofa.  I noticed all the men were sat around, there was a pile of blankets, pillows and a few bags.  

I raised and eyebrow to Brandon.  "We always carry spare clothes in the car" he explained. 

I pointed to a door to the side of the Tv on the wall.  "Through that door is a changing room that leads to a bathroom" then I pointed to the opposite side of the room to a small kitchenette.  "Drinks are in the fridge and in the cupboards are  snacks. There is also a spare coffee machine Marc.  Help yourselves" I explained. 

I moved to the sofas and opened the latches.     It created room for ten people when the corner sofa had all the recliners up.   We had bought it for soccer sleep overs for Jacob.  Now it seemed ideal. 

"Little лиса you been looking after ass it shows" I jumped up and spun around to see Raven smiling wildly. 

"Come on Ray she's tired" Corey said and I looked to him looking at me with what I think was friendliness.   Corey was the one I least knew. 

I was tired and didn't want to think anymore.   I went through to the bathroom and took off my bra putting it into the laundry basket.   I made my way out and found Raven and Corey spooning on the left and Brandon and Marc had left a space between them.   Interesting.  

I crawled between them too tired to analyse anything.  I placed my phone under the pillow and sleep almost hit me instantly.