Chapter 59

Lust was electric in the room. I felt light kissed to my neck behind me as I watched Raven's hungry eyes.

Corey placed his hand to my back as he moved me towards the bed. I lowered myself to the bed as Raven launched towards me and grabbed me to him. His mouth savaged me. He left me no room for any thoughts other than his assaulting tongue and seductive lips.

Again I felt Corey's mouth on my neck and across my shoulder. It was like sensory overload as I felt my lower regions soak. I raised one hand to Raven's neck and pulled him even closer.

Corey's hand stroked up my hip, delicately travelling over my skin and up my side. As his hand reached my breast his fingers tweaked over my nipple as I groaned into Raven's mouth.

Raven released me and moved his mouth to my other nipple as his tongue tickled the nub. Electric shock flicked around both nipple and sent tremors to my core.

"Sweetheart we need to be close to you. We both need to love you" Corey said as I felt him move closer and realised he had joined us in our nakedness. "If your not ready for intercourse we can satisfy you other ways. Your in control" he said.

I moved over Raven until my hand reached my bedside cabinet. I pulled open the draw grabbed some condoms and shut the draw. Reaching over my shoulder I passed them to Corey. "These enough sugar?" I said.

Corey chuckled as Raven grabbed me and placed my core over his face. I groaned. His tongue flicked through my folds and teased my clit.  I arched my back at the pleasure awareness that rippled within me. 

Corey moved behind me placing kissed over my bum.  I felt him warm fingers tease at my bum hole and tended slightly.   He leaned up still teasing with his finger "Do you trust me?" he whispered in my ear.   All I could manage was whimper and a nod with Raven's attention to my clit.

He gently slid one of his fingers in the hole and although it stared uncomfortably it soon added to my pleasure.   "I will take you here one day" Corey purred.

As Corey pumped my butthole and kissed my back Raven concentrated on my clit and my passion escalated.  I felt the sensations build to the edge, falling off the cliff I shook and screamed for Corey and Raven.   My orgasm rode my body like a bucking bronco.  

I took a breath as the convulsions weakened, Corey lifted me off Raven and lay me next to him on my back.  "Are you ready for the second wave" Corey asked winking at me. 

I smiled as I watched him stroke his long length.   Corey's cock wasn't quite as big as Raven's but they were both mammoth specimens.  "Can I make love to you Pria?" Corey asked with so much hope in his words.

"Yes my love" I said.  He tore off the confirm and I snatched it from his hand.  I held the tip as I rolled out the rubber on him.   He moaned and closed his eyes.  I watched Raven kneel and start kissed to his neck.  That action excited me even more. 

Corey opened his eyes locking them with mine as we both smiled.  He moved between my legs and placed his cock at my entrance.   I nodded towards him and he smoothly entered my wet core.  

It felt so complete having him inside, as if he was finally where he belonged.  At the thrust of pleasure our moans danced around the room. 

Raven appeared in my vision and kissed me with such fervour.   My whole body was alighted with the rocks of gratification. 

As Raven released me from his kiss he leant in "I'm going to help both my loves pleasure" he said as he moved out of my vision. 

Corey slowed his thrust and I moved my head to find Raven stood behind Corey.  He held his length as he slid into Corey.   As Corey plunged into me I felt the force of Raven behind.   The feeling of both their thrust sent light dashing through my vision.   My lust exploded in each cell of my being.   I had no idea they could push my pleasure further.