Chapter 46

Leaving the hospital was so hard but I knew that Derek needed some quality time with Gerry. Jacob and I wouldn't harm sleeping in our own beds.

Once I got to the hospital reception I realised I had no car. Ringing for a taxi I searched my bag to make sure I had keys. Yes.

Once home I sent Jacob to get a shower whilst I made some food. Searching the fridge there was a lot of things I couldn't use but I found some steaks.

I went out and started the grill. I set a couple of plates at the island and put the steaks and sweet potatoes on the grill. I dashed upstairs and took the quickest shower.

Once changed I checked on Jacob to see him fast asleep in his towel on the bed. I went over and pulled over a blanket on him.

Once downstairs I plated up some food for Jacob when he woke and took my plate outside. Placing my phone on the table I sat to eat.

It was a humid evening and it was peaceful listening to the birds as I ate. Once finished I took my plate and put it in the dishwasher then pulled out a beer.

Going back outside I went to approach the table when I noticed someone already sitting there.

"I honestly thought those pups wouldn't leave you alone" said Slice.

My phone sat right next to him not enabling me to redline the team. I needed to keep calm.

"What do you want Slice?" I asked keeping my distance.

"I knew when I saw you that you weren't like the women we normally associated with. I've been around bikers all my life and I wanted more. Once I met Vlad I knew he was my ticket to bigger things" he turned towards me and motioned for me to sit down.

I moved to a seat opposite him as he picked up my phone and placed it in his pocket.

"You still haven't said what you want" I said trying to hold my patience. My worst fear at present is if Jacob woke.

"We're moving our headquarters. We have a new club and I need a partner" he leant towards me. "If you agree to come with me I promise to leave your Dad's and the pups alone" he said leaning back in his chair to watch me.

I held my emotions and kept eye contact. "What if I decline" I asked.

"Do you really want to risk loosing your Dad's again? It took me a lot of negotiation to get them released" he was calm and from his clear expression he was at least telling some truth to that.

I wouldn't risk my family or the men I knew had taken place in my heart. "If I come with you do you promise that you and Vlad will keep their distance" I asked.

"That was the agreement. I couldn't stop Vlad from sending them a message but their lives for yours and Vlad has me to run his new venture in a tropical destination. I promise you won't be harmed. All I ask is you promise not to escape and I promise to show you that you can have a good life with me" his eyes lit with excitement.

What choice did I have. I had to go with Slice, if only to lead him away from Jacob. I nodded. A hand appeared on my shoulder and as I looked up I noticed it was Beast.

"We will have fun" he smiled at me and I knew if I ever got out of this unharmed I'd be lucky.

"Right change into these" Slice threw a bag at me and as I opened it there were clothes. "I know these people used bugs and trackers" he smirked.

I stood to move towards the house. "No here" Beast announced. I gulped and looked at Slice who held the most self satisfied grin.

I took the clothes out of the bag which at least were fairly decent. There were jeans, jumper and boots but no underwear.

I stripped as quickly as I could but there was no way I could avoid their gazed. I felt a single tear escape and hid any evidence as I didn't want to show any weakness in front of these pigs.

Once changed Beast grabbed me and placed on a pair of hand cuffs. Slice led me out of the back yard and through the forest. We approached a white SUV parked on a footpath near to the forest. Slice opened the rear door as I got in and Beast alongside me.

I took a couple of deep breaths knowing the only satisfaction I had is that Jacob and my Dad's were safe.

I must have fell asleep as I woke to Beast dragging me out of the back seat.  It was still dark and I noticed we were in some kind of garage.   Beast led me through a side door that led into a large utility room and then into a kitchen. 

Once in the kitchen Slice took my arm and led me through the house and into a back room.  The room was a bedroom but as I looked at the windows they had bars on them. 

Slice led me to the bed "There are a few bags of clothes on the bed door over there is a bathroom.  Someone will visit with some food and drinks later.   You can't escape don't try or there will be repercussions for your loved ones" he took off my handcuffs and left the room locking the door. 

I rubbed my wrists and allowed a few tears.  Opening the bags there was a variety of underwear pants and tops.   There was also a coat, pyjamas and a few toiletries.  I didn't feel confident enough getting naked so I switched in the shower but had a quick wash instead.  I changed into some of the new clothes being grateful at least now I had on underwear.

Once I stepped back into the room a tray had appeared with sandwiches and a couple of water bottles.  I went over to the windows at the rear of the room but all I could see was a back garden and fencing. 

I picked up a water noticing the seal had already been broken.   I opened it and smelt but couldn't decided If it was me.   I took both bottles and emptied them flushed them a few times and filled them up from the tap.   I took the sandwiches and flushed them down the toilet. 

Leaving the tray by the door I put the dirty clothes in the bag and piled the remainder of the new clothes on a chair.  I left the boots by the bed. 

I went through the draws in the room and found some male clothing but not much else.   In one of the side tables by the bed I found a charger and a bible and on the other I found some paper and a pen. 

At this point I couldn't write down much but I could let someone know I'd been here just in case.   I wrote down the time I was taken, the name model and plate of the car any details of conversation with the two goons.  Folding the paper I stuck it behind the mirror.   Going into the bathroom I took a small blob of toothpaste and left it on the mirror.

Knowing I could do nothing else I hid the remainder paper in my bra and the pen in my boots.   I lay down and concentrated on any noises.  I could hear muffled voices and a tv but nothing else.   The only thing I could do for now was conserve my energy and allowed myself to sleep.