Chapter 47

I woke feeling really warm and as my conscience became aware I noticed someone was with me. I turned to the side to see Slice laid out beside me with his arm on my side.

The bile rose in my throat but I stopped myself from throwing him off. This was the last place I wanted to be but I had to play this safe. I needed to play the long game until I could find a way out.

I took his arm off me gently and moved off the bed. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom I wanted to scream, I grabbed a towel and switched on the shower. Bunching the towel up I shoved my face into the cloth and released the scream hoping it wouldn't alert anyone.

It didn't, however it made me feel much better. I had another quick wash and changed.  Keeping clothed would hopefully give me some safeguard.   I hope.

I open the bathroom door slowly and notice the bed is now empty. I sigh and move the door open more as I step into the room.

I'm turned suddenly into the embrace of Slice. "Morning" he smiled wickedly at me. "I'm glad your keeping to the programme it will make life run smoothly for you" he leaned down pressing his mouth over mine with determination and a sense of desperation.

I wanted to be sick, I wanted to kick this asshole into oblivion. But I couldn't. I stayed stiff in his arms and waited for this hell to stop.

"I've waited a long tome to have you close. Don't hide your spunk darlin it's part of what I want out of you" he traced his finger down my cheek. "Don't be afraid of me were going to have lots of fun" he placed small kisses to my neck and I gulped clenching my fists as I strained against my nature to fight.

I heard a knock on the door as Slice looked at me before answering. "Yes" he said.  Beast came in smiling towards.   It wasn't a welcoming smile but a promise of what was to come. 

"Our next location is ready, flight will still be a couple of days.  Conrad will be at the flight location, containers have been stopped shipments will be flown" he looked at me and then back to Slice.  "All parties are safe if she keeps her promise if stays that way.   Other than the prick that was planning her harm.   Hurry up we haven't time for fun" he winked at me but not before handing the handcuffs to Slice.

"I'm sorry my sweet but until we are at our permanent residence we must be careful.   We will not harm you.   You have only a few rules fo follow at the moment.  Do not try and escape and you are only to be touched by Myself or beast.  Simple really.  All we ask is your loyalty and you will be given more and more freedom.   We will treat you like a queen" the handcuffs were clicked.  

Slice walked me to the bed and pushed me to sit.   He never lost eye contact as he slid on my boots.   I concentrated on controlling my panic not wanting him to find the pen. 

Once I was ready he took my elbow leading me back through to the kitchen.  He sat me at the island and placed some bacon and eggs in front of me.  Taking a seat next to me he started spoon feeding me.  How on Earth I managed to eat under his scrutiny was beyond me. 

His eyes tore through every layer of clothes I wore.   I felt naked under his gaze and I didn't feel as brave as I had.   He helped me finish some juice and then led me through to the garage and a different car. 

I made a mental note of the car but didn't get a look at the plate.  Slice pushed me to lie down on the back seat as he moved to the drivers side.   Once Beast got into the passenger seat the car was switched on and we moved. 

Beast was on the phone but having one side of the conversation didn't give me much.   All I managed to lock down was Conrad again, Boateng airbase, shipment needed to be in Portugal before Vlad and we were making a stop in Vienna.