Chapter 60

I woke and it was still dark but I needed to pee. I squirmed from between Corey and Brandon to visit the bathroom. I sneakers out afterwards as my stomach started to rumble. Going into the kitchen I peeled and sliced an apple as I sat nibbling away my mind wandered.

I started thinking about my time with Marc and then Raven and Corey. They were all different from Brandon but it made our connection more real. I finished my apple and water and stopped at Axels room. As I peaked in I saw his naked form laying on his stomach and knew I needed the last puzzle to my plan.

I retreated to my room brushed my teeth and popped on the nurse outfit but decided on no knickers. I went back to Axel's room and slid the last of his sheet of his form.

I appreciated all the long muscled lines of Axel's back, bum and long thick legs. He was a fine specimen and something I wanted to explore.

I leant gently on the bed and placed soft kisses on his back. I felt him shift slightly and move but I didn't stop my journey of discovery. Moving down to his buttocks I placed kisses and then gently stroked and squeezed his tanned fleshly mounds.

His moans matched my touches and me having this affect on such a gorgeous man send shivers through me. No panties at this moment in time maybe wasn't the best plan as I felt my wetness between my legs.

I lifted my leg and lowered myself slowly until I was straddled on his back. I put slight pressure on his back as I gently massaged his shoulders and back.

"What did I do to deserve this attention?" I heard a muffled voice from Axel's pillow. I leant down to his ear and whispered.

"Someone called for a nurse did I get the wrong room?" I climbed off and placed my hand to my chest in shock.

I watched Axel lift his head and turn towards me. His eyes lit like an inferno. Lust exploded in his gaze.

"I was told someone was injured and need my attention" I said sweetly.

He smiled a deliciously dirty smile. "I think my nurse has been working hard and needs some tlc herself" he stood swiftly and lifted me into his arms kissing me hard and decisively.

He turned and put me on the bed leaning into me. "Hands and knees spitfire. Hold on right this is going to be fast and hard my love" his dark voice sent me dizzy.

I rolled over quickly and got straight on my hands and knees. He kissed my bum and slid his fingers through my folds as he rested his thumb on my arsehole. "You are so wet and here" he probed around my hole pushing his thumb in gently. "Here will be my next visit but for today I want to hear you scream"

He gave no warning before gliding into me his hard length filling and stretching me. "No gear changes today my spitfire" he said before his thrusts took me. He rode me fast and his thrust pushed my orgasm higher. I struggled to catch my breathing as the stars went flying.

My pleasure built like a roller coaster and before I knew it my orgasm roared. It took me over and shoved waves of sensations crashing against me.

I hadn't felt Axel's orgasm and worried slightly. He moved out of me and suddenly turned me over. "We haven't finished yet love" he said as again he thrust back into be.

He owned me and I just had to follow. Holding onto this man and feeling my desire splash into existence yet again. My visions swayed as Axel's length flickered my insides building on another orgasm.

It hit me again physically draining me as the pleasure rippled me making me feel so whole. I felt Axel explode as he screamed my name and his hot come filled me.