Chapter 29

After talking I felt relieved.  I knew I hadn't solved everything and there were still questions to be asked and answered.  But it was a good start. 

I felt free of my old chains.  I knew that not one of the guys would judge me on my past.  I was no longer a victim of my demons.  I had a feeling finding myself would be easier with the support of five gorgeous men. 

After talking we had decided to stay in the basement together and relax.  We watched movies and I felt the tension and worry roll away.

I still couldn't wrap my head about dating more than one person but I had decided to be open about it.  To start I would get to know them all and not allow anything other than kisses.

I was currently sat between Marc and Brandon and although it was nice I had the urge to sleep.   We had been watching 'Death Race' and I had found my focus sporadic and had lost the storyline. 

"Does anyone want a drink? I can make some coffee or some hot chocolate" I asked.  They paused the film and we decided on hot chocolate.  As I went up the stairs I could hear footsteps behind me.

Going into the kitchen I decided to check my phone I hadn't heard from my Dads.  I pulled my phone out from my back pocket and noticed no replies. 

I put it on the island as Marc came around the side.  "What if I make some coffee and we do some hazelnut mocha" he asked.

"That sounds lovely.  There's some strawberries, raspberries, grapes and blackberries.  I'll make a handy bowl and I think we also have some mixed nuts and chocolate chips" I started poking through the cupboards.

"Handy bowl?" Marc asked with a chuckle.

"My dads and I named it when I first moved in with them.  They were introducing me to fruit as I had limited food when I was a child.  They used to put lots of different fruit in a bowl and I would pick out pieces to try.  Because I used my hands I nicknamed it a handy bowl" I pulled out the mixed nuts and mixed with white and chocolate chips.  

"Sounds good what about the nuts?" he asked. 

"I mix nuts, dried fruit and chocolate chips too" I said

As I opened the fridge and pulled out the fruit I noticed a water melon.  "We can have water melon pieces too" I squeaked as I pulled it out.

"You sure do go full out with your food even just snacks" he laughed.  As I started cutting the fruit Marc moved next to me and worked on the water melon.

As we finished the fruit he shouted for Raven.  Charging upstairs it was almost instantaneous and Raven was in front of me.  He took the three handy bowls downstairs. 

Marc started the drinks.  "I'll finish these send up Brandon to help bring them down" he asked.  I went up to his side and kissed his cheek as I grabbed the plate of melon. 

As I got downstairs I placed the melon with the other snacks on the coffee table.  "Brandon can you help Marc please?" I asked. 

He jumped up and heading upstairs as I took a seat on the sofa.  Axel came and sat by me "are you ok love?" he asked.  I looked into his eyes dripping with concern.  

I sighed "I'm just worried my dads haven't checked in.   Earlier they said they had a lead to check and would be quiet but it's been all day.   They never leave it this long without contact" I explained.

"I'll speak with Phil and if we haven't heard from them by tomorrow we shall follow in their footsteps as a team" he leaned across and placed a kiss to my forehead as he went upstairs. 

I sat there quietly and registered that in Axels short statement he had listened, understood and took action.  He never belittled my worry or tried to stop me helping.  He acknowledged me as part of his team.   His family. 

I felt the sofa next to me dip and looked at Corey's worried expression.  "Pria are you ok?" he said picking my hand up. 

I was slightly confused until I realised wet tears were trickling down my cheek.  I wiped at the tears as I turned a smile to him. 

"Yes sorry I'm not crying because I'm upset.  I'm crying because Axel touched my heart with that simple gesture.  He made me feel important to him and part of your family" I explained. 

Corey leant forward and pulled me to him.  "Silly girl your a very important part of us and we shall keep telling you until you believe us" he leant back and winked at me.

"Come snuggle with hot stud little лиса" I looked to Raven who was smiling and patting the seat next to him.  I chuckled but let Corey pull me up.  I went to sit next to Raven but as I went to sit he grabbed me and pulled me into his lap.  He turned so I would be facing the Tv as Corey pulled my legs onto his lap. 

Marc and Brandon came down with the drinks.  "Aw you stole my cuddle buddy" Marc whined pouting. 

"Take turns брат (brother)" Raven winked as Marc smiled handing me a mug.  I wriggled to get more comfortable as Raven leaned down to my ear.  "Keep that up little лиса and I won't be holding back" his warm breath lightly stroked down my neck causing a sweep of desire down my spine. 

I stiffened.  Raven laughed "I will wait until you ready моя любовь (my love) Da" he placed a warm kiss to my neck and I could feel his smile against me.

I slapped his hand gently and turned as Axel came back in.  He met my eyes and I had the urge to jump up into his arms.   He exuded power and control yet held gentle sensitivity in his eyes.  It was a lethal combination. 

"I've spoke to Phil.  If he hears from your Dads he will contact us immediately.  We have permission to leave in the morning as an official team mission if we have had no contact.   I've also spoke to the Blackbourne team.  You remember North?" he looked to me as I nodded.

"If we are going after your dads tomorrow, I understand Jacob is back in a couple of days so they are on standby to pick up Jacob if weren't not back.  There are 9 dogs and their bird is expecting so their missions are limited and local.  That means there is always protection around for their bird and Jacob.  Ok love?" Axel asked. 

"More than ok thank you" I whispered a little choked at his thoughtfulness. 

He walked over to me placed a sweet kiss on my lips while tenderly cradling the back of my head.  "Your welcome.  Try not to worry we will do everything to make sure they are safe.  It may be something simple holding them from contacting you" I leant forward and returned the kiss and as I leaned back I saw the desire in his eyes.  He smiled and took a seat with Brandon and Marc.

I took hold of the remote control and decided I wanted to watch 'Hangover' hoping this could distract me. 

I took a sip of my coffee and moaned.  Raven tightened his grip and I opened my eyes in surprise.  Looking at Brandon I had to hold back surge of desire at his expression.

Note to self try and keep moaning to a minimum.  I giggled to myself I was sort of gleeful that I can still get a reaction from Brandon.  Even when I didn't mean to. 

I sighed finishing my mug.   The clock said 9.35pm and I know sleep was not going to come soon or even at all.

I focussed on the Tv and the warmth of Raven surrounding me.  Sleep might not be as unmanageable as I thought.