Chapter 53

It was a week in the end that we spent at the safe house. I wasn't complaining but I was becoming frustrated. Lots of canoodling, hugging and kissing but beyond that Raven and Corey were the only ones fulfilling their desires.

I can honestly say I wasn't jealous of their relations but I was jealous they were getting past first base. It became that bad that I've started to avoid anything further that a quick kiss.

It's not that I didn't want more but they would get me all hot and bothered and then they would stop, so I wasn't letting them start.

We had spoken about so much and we were all more relaxed around our relationship. Although we hadn't put an actual label on it. They had broached the subject of Kaylie and had talked quite candidly.

I think they were each surprised at each other's feelings. It seems they were all being far too considerate of each other's feelings, worrying about hurting their brothers when in fact none of them were happy with Kaylie.

The idea of them having a poly relationship appealed to them all. It didn't work with Kaylie because she was selfish and their feelings weren't as profound as they thought.

They realised when they had me around that I was not only considerate of them as a group I also appreciated them as individuals. They wanted a future with me more than anything else.

I opened up to them and told them being with them made me feel safe and like I was complete. It was heart warming to see these tough guys opening up to their insecurities and feelings with not just me but each other.

We agreed to have regular family meetings to air any thoughts and keep communication open and honestly.

After such revelations and promises, here I was sulking because I wanted to move our relations to the next level.

We were currently driving back to sergeant jasper. Brandon, Marc and Corey were ahead of us by approximately fifteen minutes. Axel, Raven and I were following behind.

Axel wanted a sweep of their home before taking me into the apartments. We had a meeting with Phil tomorrow with the Blackbourne team and my dads joining us virtually.

I had been emailing the new manager Steph at the studio. All was going great and she had asked about getting someone in to help.  I asked if we could face time and talk about it on Wednesday. 

Steph was an art enthusiast and had loved the studio. She had already sanctioned some tours, workshops and work experience with the local schools. She had arranged some nights classes and shows with local artists.

She had also arranged an open night with a local band and managed to sell a third of our showcasing art. She seemed too good to be true but Axel had got Corey to do a background check just to be sure. That together with the cameras had made myself feel a little better that the studio was coping well in my absence.

The coffee shop was ticking over. Marc said he hasn't made all the changes he wanted to but there was no rush. After our meeting tomorrow we would be able to decide whether we can get back to normal soon.

"Do you want anything?" Axel asked.  

"Sorry I was miles away" I replied.

"Raven needs to stop and I thought I'd fill up with fuel.  Do you want anything?" Axel asked.

"Some water and candy.  Surprise me" I asked.  His eyes smiled at me through the rear view mirror.  I felt a surge of heat and cursed my hormones. 

I glanced watching the scene roll by my window.   I needed to make a plan.  These men aren't going to know what hit them. 

I pulled out my phone and clicked onto Amazon.  'Sexy outfits' was chucked into the search bar. 

A long sleeve black lace bodice came up.  Click.  Then a red sheer babydoll negligee with a lace top and tied at the bosom.  Click.  A black leather dress with laced up sides and a deep cut out down the front.  Click.  A white and red nurses outfit with matching stockings.  Click.  

Right a plan was starting to form. 

Red babydoll for Brandon.

Red sheer negligee for Marc

Black leather for Raven and Corey they were a tag team whether they knew it or not. 

Finally Axel was the gonna be nursed back to health.   Click click click and bought.   Great all coming tomorrow.  Attack Toma team is set. 

I smiled and caught Axels eyes in the mirror again and the heat pooled but I couldn't care less now.  That pool would be a swimming pool very very soon.  I wanted to laugh but quickly turned and watched as a gas station approached.

Axel pulled in and refuelled as Raven popped into the shop. I laughed as he came out of the shop with four carrier bags. Four!!! He was all smiled as Axel just shook his head.

After a sip of water and some chocolate I leant my head on the seat and slept.

I woke to feel someone sliding their arm underneath me. As I turned I saw it was Raven lifting me. "Stay sleep means I man stroke you" Raven winked.

"Man handle Raven" Axel said from behind him chuckling. I made loud snoring noises as they both giggled.

"Be careful with her side" Axel ordered.

"Da. I'm always careful. She only have pain when I want her screaming" he said. Well looks like my Toma attack plan may not be needed for Raven with how his eyes are hooded at the moment.

I smiled sweetly and cuddled into his hold as we took the elevator back to our apartment.

Raven, Marc and Corey were already upstairs. Corey was on the laptop reviewing the cameras. Marc had coffee brewing and Brandon was on the phone.

Raven took me over to the couch and sat with me in his lap.