Chapter 45

I knew I was being watched by each of the boys. The doctor had been to visit when we were out and has said we should notice some eye movement from Gerry in the next couple of hours.

As we finished eating and cleaned up I knew I needed to speak to the boys so I could focus on my family.

"Dad I'm going to get some updates with the Toma team and I'll be back ok" I said to Derek.

"Yeah I'm gonna try and have a nap, Jacob can wake me if there are any changes" I noticed another bed had been put in the room.

"Ok won't be too long" I stood knowing that I was being followed but I knew in order to move forward I had to let them go. Even if it was just for now.

We settled into the waiting room as Axel closed the door. "Ok Pria we have confirmed that the container has finger prints from one of the members from the Gold Devil MC.  We also have confirmed he was the one following Mr Stuart.  We have a few more connections between Gold Devil and Vlad but we haven't located Slice or Beast.  Beast's old lady is still staying in at the motel but we have her under surveillance.  Phil is overseeing things at present and is arranging a meeting with the FBI, they are looking into some trafficking and have a feeling it's connected to Vlad" I nodded at his explanation not really caring at this point. 

"Ok I think it's best that Jacob and I keep close to the hospital at present.   The security here is better than anywhere" I explained.

"Maybe it's best for you to come home and have shower and some sleep" Brandon suggested.

I took a deep breath not wanting to have this conversation.  "Look I need to say something to you all and I need you to follow my request before arguing with me" I looked to see the confused looks from Brandon, Marc and Axel.

"If this about earlier i will fight" I raised my hand to Raven. 

"You were a team and a family long before I came along.  I need you all to work out what you want" I asked.

"I'm confused" Axel said "Corey report" he said icily. 

Corey explained Kaylie talking to them in the shop and how Corey had said they all needed to discuss her offer. 

Shouting started and I could decipher Marc and Brandon weren't keen on the idea. 

I whistled silencing them all.  "Guys you all need to talk.   Whatever happens next affects you all.  I appreciate things went wrong with Kaylie and it's none of my business what happened.   However she is keen to be with you all again and I want you all to consider if this is what you want.   I don't want to be involved with any one harbouring feelings for anyone else and I think at least you allow Corey to establish how he is feeling" shouting started again. 

"Stop for gods sake.  You are all going to see Kaylie.  Your going to talk to her and your going to be honest with yourselves and her.   You all need to be open with each other and then and only then can you talk to me again.   I will not stand in the way if you want Kaylie.  I also want you all to know I would jump over hot coals for all of you.   Corey and I may not have moved as close as you others but it hasn't stopped me forming a bond.  However.  I don't want to ever go through what I did with Brandon again. Sorry DB.  I want you all to be a million percent sure I'm the woman for you and to do that you have to deal with your ex" I stood looking at their varying expressions. 

"You are amazing men and I adore you.  You all have issues with communicating with me.  Even though I appreciate your intentions are good having secrets is no way of trying to establish a relations ship.  Especially one as unconventional as ours.  Raven and Corey.  I couldn't care less if you are involved together I was just disappointed you never trusted me enough to tell me.  I needed to ask you this because I need to now go and sit in a hospital room praying my Dad will wake and couldn't with all these doubts going through my head" I walked to the door.