Chapter 61

Dinner was hunters chicken, roast potatoes and carrots.   Marc made a tiramisu for dessert with a special blend of his own coffee liqueur.   It was delicious. 

Raven was scheduled to face time at 8pm and Corey and I would be on our own.   Axel and Brandon were meeting with a bike club they had joined as prospects and Marc was going as back up.  

Corey and Victor were close to cracking the encrypted files but they had both needed a break.   Victor was coming back in the morning to help. 

I kissed Axel, Brandon and Marc goodbye and couldn't help but feel a little heat at how they all looked hooded after the exchange.   I whispered to Brandon to come to me when he was home for cuddles. 

Corey had decided on a soak in the bath and when I went to check on him he was asleep on the bed.  I covered him with a blanket deciding I would let him sleep until Raven was due to call. 

I flicked through the TV and found Iron Man.  I hadn't watched it in a while so got some water and settled in the sofa.  Checking my messages I had a text from Jay asking if I fancied the cinema and my Dad's saying they'd be home by 1pm for lunch.  I noticed an email from Pierre.   

Dear Angel,

Sorry for the late notice but I have to meet a potential client tomorrow evening and wondered if we could rearrange our meeting to 1pm tomorrow. 

I understand if you are busy. 

Pierre xx

I text my Dads's and rearranged to dinner which wasn't a chore as I promised to pick up a dessert. 

Trying to watch TV on my own was suddenly not as easy as I thought.  No one to cuddle and no atmosphere I felt the loneliness creep in.  I looked at the clock 6.40pm.  I had an hour to kill before I woke Corey.

Tv couldn't hold my attention so I changed to my yoga pants and sports bra put on a little music and pulled out my yoga mat.

I'd completed most of my routine as I stretched in a downward dog and slowly released my breathing. I heard a moan as I turned to see Corey leaning in the doorway watching me.

I moved to a seated position. "Did you sleep ok love" I asked. He smiled as he walked over to me and offered me her hand. I reached out and allowed him to pull me up. "I must have needed it" he said pulling me to him. He kissed me slowly and sweetly. No tongues just the natural movement of lips feeling each other, tasting each other and affection each other.

As we parted he smiled. "I needed that" he said slapping my bum. "Are you chatting with Raven like that or changing" he said.

I noticed it was 7.30pm. "I'm gonna grab a quick shower and change" I said.

"Ok I'm going to make some lemon tea, do you want some?" he asked.

"Yes please, there are some cookies in the left cupboard" I said as I dashed to my room. It was a quick shower, I left my hair for the morning but couldn't decide on PJ's or something else. I decided on a velvet shorts set in blue with a pair of fluffy socks.

Going back into the lounge Corey had the laptop set to the TV and I curled next to him on the sofa.

As I settled the laptop started ringing. Corey leant over to accept the call as a bare chested Raven appeared on the screen.

"Hello my сексуальные любовники(sexy lovers) I miss you" Raven looked tired and pale.

"Are you ok my большой медведь (big bear) we miss you so much" I said leaning towards him.