Chapter 49

As I approached the mall I took off the raincoat and placed it over my arm.   I found the nearest restroom and freshened up.   The adrenaline was starting to wear off and I was getting tired. 

I had to make a decision.  Do I pickpocket someone and get some coffee or do I bide my time and stroll around for a bit. 

I decided to look like I was doing some shopping.   The mall was huge, it had taken some designs from Roman time's.  Towering pillars were sat either side of each shop,  with fountains down the centre.   It all looked as if it had been built by ancient stone.  It was beautiful.  

I wandered to the second floor and found a clothes shop.   I looked through some racks and chose a couple of items.   Going into the changing rooms I sat for a bit pretending I was trying them on. 

I did the same thing for a few more shops but I was exhausted.   I knew I needed to rest but even if I sat down for a bit, I would fall asleep. 

I wasn't even alert enough to try and pickpocket.   I was struggling.   I went once again into the restroom washed my face in cold water and had a drink. 

I hoped Corey would follow me but I decided to make my way back to the woods to find somewhere to sleep. 

I scouted the area after leaving the restroom and took note of where the cameras where.  I made sure to slow down by the cameras.  Going outside the air was warm and moggy. 

The woods weren't far away and I pushed myself to walk forward.   As I got to the woods the park had been quiet thankfully.   As I got deeper I wandered away from the pathway.   I found the vegetation here was higher and denser.   Laying down the rain coat I lay down and although I knew this was making myself vulnerable I couldn't fight sleep any longer.

I woke and suddenly realised I wasn't in the open air anymore. I snatched my eyes open and it was dark. I tried moving my hands to realise they were tied. Shit. I wasn't lying down I was in a chair.

I took a few fortifying breaths and let my eyesight adjust to the gloom. It wasn't a basement or a room as there were no windows. I looked to my feet which weren't tired and moved them slightly. As I tapped the floor I realised it was metal.

I groaned. How the hell did this happen. The only logical outcome was I was drugged whilst asleep and it appears I'm in a container. Why couldn't I have waited to sleep I was nearly there.

I heard footsteps and a rattle. The large door at the end of the container creaked as the sunlight crept in the more the door opened. A figure stepped through but was shadowed with the light behind them. I scrunched at the bright light whilst blinking to try and adjust my view.

"I knew you weren't one to play submissive. Slice was convinced you were warming to the idea. I'm relieved really I wanted the pleasure of breaking you" Beast was stood looking at me with his arms crossed. I saw him for the first time for who he truly was.

His dark eyes were cold and he was excited at the thought of breaking me. He stepped forward quickly and grabbed my chin. "No woman has survived beyond three weeks with me. Maybe your fire will last a bit longer. I do hope so" he leered. His gaze made me feel sick and I knew I was in deep trouble.

I yanked my chin out of his grip. I felt the hard sting of his hand as my head flew to the side. As I looked back to him he was pleased. "This is the Kib I want" he grabbed my chin again and brandished his lips on mine I tried to move and he bit my lower lip.

The blood trickled onto my chin and he took his tongue and licked up the flow of blood. "Good games my pet" he let go of my chin and walked behind my chair. Undoing my hands should have been welcome but I knew he hadn't done it out of the goodness of his heart.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. Another couple of slaps sent me falling to the floor. I decided I wasn't going down without a fight. 

As he moved to kick my stomach I rolled and pushed myself to my feet.  His eyes flickered with anticipation.  He wanted me to fight back. 

As he swung to grab me I spun to my left I kicked out catching the back of his knee and causing him to fall to his left.   He righted himself on the side of the container as I turned to face him again. 

He reached behind his waist and pulled out a gun.  He smiled.   I moved to my right quickly at same time he shot.   I felt the sting to my right side but tried to push out the pain.  

Beast lunged to me taking advantage of my slow reaction.   We both went crashing to the floor.  He gripped my hands above my head with one of his hands as his free hand started ripping my clothing.

I tried to struggle but the pain in my side ripped through me.  I couldn't hold my tears, as much as I didn't want beast to see my pain there wasn't much chance of me hiding it.  I remembered the knife in my boot and knew my only chance would be to get that. 

Beast was struggling with my pants.   As he leaned on one side I quickly took advantage pushing his weight so I could lift my knee.  I pushed my knee as hard as I could into his stomach hearing a "Bitch" but hearing the laughter behind it. 

I reached down quickly grabbing the knife in my hand.    Beast moved back and slapped me again as my vision blurred.   "I won't hit too hard pip squeak I want you awake".  

He went back to getting my pants off as my vision returned.   He had hold of my hands above my head but I wriggled the hand with the knife out of my grasp.   I felt weaker and I knew now was the only chance I had. 

I clicked the blade and plunged it into the side of Beast.  As he reared back in pain I pulled out the knife and raised my hand plunging it into his chest.   The blood splashed onto my hands and face but I didn't stop.   I couldn't stop.   I pulled it out and in and out and in again until he dropped heavily onto me.

My breath was plunged out of me in a gasp with his weight.    I fought the blackness threatening me and took a few deep breaths.  I took the biggest breath and pushed Beast off me. 

I ignored the pain, clicked the knife and pushed it back into my boot.   I rolled over onto my knees and pulled out the gun from the waistband of Beasts trousers. 

I searched his body but found nothing.   I took out the knife and cut strips of his t shirt.   I wrapped my torso as much as possible biting on my tongue to stop my screams. 

Pushing to my feet I leaned onto the side of the container.   I felt dizzy and sick but if I didn't move I would be dead.   I moved slowly towards the door and pushed it slightly.   Looking through the crack I could see other containers.  

I opened the door enough for me to slip through.   I manoeuvred through the containers noting something  on the side of the containers.  Paint had been put on the side of some with white, red and black as a V.  

Anytime I heard voices or noises I moved the opposite way.   I decided that I couldn't move much further and found a container that had no V.   It took me two goes but I managed to get a footing and climbed on top of the container.  

I lay down flat but looked around.    There were five rows of containers each having about ten in each.   At the far end was a building, maybe a hanger.   To the right of the hanger was a plane and behind me were a few fields and then a forest.   

I had no chance of making the forest and being at the further end of the rows of containers I prayed I had chosen one that would be moved soon. 

I heard shouting and watched as men with guns filed into the rows of containers.  "She must have gone through the forest.   Bill take three men and the rover and go through the west side of the forest.  Jake take two men and go the east.   I'll phone Vlad we're gonna have to get the guns loaded and inform him of Beast.  He won't be pleased but we can't delay the shipment Gustavo is expecting it.   The rest of you get the the guns loaded into the plane. We fly at 1600 hrs".  I watched the men disburse as I saw a couple carrying beast.   They went to the far side of the airstrip and then set him alight.   I turned away from the scene and have into some sleep.   Once it was nightfall I needed to try and move again.