Chapter 57

Marc's eyes roamed over every inch of me.   He took his time as if memorising every bump and turn.   The lust swirled in his eyes but his body was stock still as if he was afraid to move.

"I'm sick of you all treating me as fragile" his eyes moved to mine.  "I want to feel closer to you all, I'm ready to commit everything to make this work.  I want you Marc, I want you so bad" the last statement seemed to charge his body into action. 

He threw off his T shirt and knelt on the bed as he just grabbed me to him.  His lips took my breath as his tongue lashed mine into motion.  The desire ignited between us like lighting and I felt lifeless in his hold. 

He broke the kiss to place more kisses down my neck nibbling in between touches.   My desire flowed through me in ripples.   He leant up and looked down to me. 

"Are you sure Pria, I'm happy to wait" Marc looked at me as if frightened of my answer.  I flipped him onto his back and straddled his waist.  I grinder myself on his hard length as he moaned. 

"Would I dress myself up for you if I had any doubts love" Marcs eyes sparkled as he kissed me again.  He slipped the straps to my negligee down as he peppered kisses to each shoulder and across my sternum. 

I leaned up and took my leg over him as he watched all of my movement.   I reached with my hands to unbutton his jeans and slowly took down his zip.  I pushed his jeans and boxers down at the same down and unleashes his erect length. 

Before he could make any move i took his length in my mouth.  I swirled my tongue over his salty hard flesh listening to his moans of pleasure.   I felt my red thong get wet knowing I was giving the pleasure to Marc. 

I slid his length out of my mouth and kissed down his shaft.  I pushed his legs wider to give me access to his balls.   I sucked on them slowly caressing the taste.

I felt Marc gently push my head and I looked up to him.   He crooned his finger at me and I moved up the bed to him.   We kissed.   Electric, hot and interweaved with desire.  

He turned me on my back and toed off his jeans fully.   I admired his naked form stood next to me.   He was beautiful, I reached my finger out and stroked down his chest and stomach tracing the line of his v. 

He knelt on the bed and pulled down my negligee to reveal my plump breasts.   He licked around one nipple as his free hand pinched my other.  I moaned and arched to his touch.  He knew how to play my body.  He fine tuned me so I was moaning and I wanted to beg for more.

He reached the hem of the negligee and moved it up as I raised my arms.  He moved down and hooked his thumbs under my thong and pulled it down my legs.   As I lay there naked he watched every inch of skin like it was his favourite meal. 

"Your beautiful Pria" he kissed me with less force but it felt more intimate somehow.   His fingers stroked through my folds.  "Oh Pria your so wet" he moaned. 

He pressed his finger into me and I grabbed his wrist.    He looked at me worried.  "As much as I enjoy foreplay I desperately want you inside me.  I've been dreaming of it" I begged.

A cheeky smile appeared on his face.   "I'm that case how can I refuse" he moved so he was sat in between my legs as I felt the head of his cock at my opening.  I groaned with anticipation. 

As I felt him enter me I moaned with the fullness.  I felt euphoric at the feeling of closeness I had with Marc.  This intimacy made me feel a connection with him I'd been craving.   This not only felt right it felt beyond magical.  

As his thrusts became demanding the sweat trickled on my skin like little sparkles of energy.   I felt my climax reaching out from within, tickling my heart and solidifying my emotions.  As the climax built I screamed out "I love you Marc" as all my inhibitions and fear left me drowned in my pleasure.