Chapter 55

My evening was spent cuddling with Raven and Corey they were over loading the attention and I just smiled.

Whilst at the safe house no one had stayed the night with me and whilst I was in pain it was probably a blessing.   I wanted to change that.    I didn't push yesterday as I knew they were still wrapping me in cotton wool. I was waiting for my packages and for the meeting before formulating a plan.

I woke and showered putting on a pair of denim cut out shorts and a white crop top. As I went out of my room I noticed no one was awake and decided to make breakfast.

I hadn't cooked for ages and got a little excited. I started with some fresh orange and carrot juice. I was going to be overloading with fruit and veg until my fitness was fully restored.

Once the juice was made I mixed a batter for some cinnamon crepes. I cut and prepped some strawberries, blackberries and blueberrys for the top. I made a small jug of syrup and then started to prepare and bacon and egg muffins.

These men could eat. I laid the table and went to wake Marc to make the coffee.

As I entered his dark room I noticed how today it was. Marc was lay on his front like a star fish with his sheet twisted around him.

I walked over and opened the curtains slightly. The light shone across his muscled back and it was a very nice view.

I walked over kneeling gently on the side of the bed. I reached over and started placing open mouthed kissed to his back and moved over his shoulder. I felt him shudder and concentrated on his neck and then lightly nibbled his ear. He moaned and I thought he mumbled my name. I whispered in his ear but he still didn't move. I moved around the other side of the bed leant down and placed a soft kiss to his lips and as I leant back I saw him smirk.

"Enjoying that was you?" I laughed. "I'm making crepes and breakfast muffins can you please do the coffee. You have 15 minutes for breakfast" I slapped his bum as I walked past. "Please"

"I'm coming" I heard him move on the bed.

"I wish" I said as he glanced my way his eyes hooded and I quickly retreated to the kitchen.

I placed the muffins in the oven and went to wake Axel. As I opened his door I noticed his bed was empty and the shower was on. I went over and made his bed for him.

I went to Corey's room and unsurprisingly found his bed empty. I went to Raven's room which was chaos. Corey was laid over Raven as he was on his back.

I walked in the room and went to Corey. "Corey love Breakfast is nearly ready" I said.

"I wouldn't mind you for breakfast" I heard the Russian mumble.

I walked over towards the door. "Well you all let me sleep alone last night" as I got to the door I turned and met his eyes. "It's ok I played with myself until I was tired. A girls gotta find some relief" I said as I left the room hearing mumbles of "fuck" and some movement and the moaning.

I laughed. Raven will be so easy to persuade. Going to Brandon's room I opened the door. He was lying on his back with his arms rested under his head and his sheet low on his hips.

He was a beautiful man, I realised Corey was his identical twin. The difference was their persona. Corey was sweet and comforting and like a slow burn. He gently grabbed your heart and tweaked with your libido. Brandon was instant. He grabbed me from the start physically and emotionally. It was easier to share Corey with Raven as together they were like Brandon's impact.

Saying that I didn't feel more for Brandon it was just different. Between the men the met my needs they just approached it in different ways.

I stood staring, I couldn't find any inch of Brandon that wasn't in need of attention. I moved to the bed and leant down. "Admiring the view" he said.