Chapter 37

As I looked at the picture in shock Raven had stood and as his fist hit the wall it jerked my attention.

"I'm gonna put him in ground with worms" Raven shouted angrily. Corey went to him placing his hand on his arm.

"Ravy we need to be clever about this. We have already got access to the cameras at the gym and I've asked the Blackbourne team to set up cameras at his home. We need to get all the players involved and not just the monkeys" Corey was right. Raven sighed nodded at Corey as they both sat back down.

"I will finish him after little лиса" Raven looked at me with such a ferocious look that held promise and retribution. I gave him a small smile.

"He will pay" I agreed with him.

"Is that what you have discovered up to now?" Axel asked. Corey nodded as he pulled the laptop back towards him.

"Pria and I went to the bar and split up. It was safe enough to with a number of Academy members around. I spoke with Barrel he said that Slice has been involved with human trafficking for a couple of years. He lost some crew when that expanded to young women and children. Barrel has had suspicions for a while that he was connected to Vlad. Vlad has someone on the outside running his businesses but none knows who it is. They are managing to keep themselves a ghost whilst running a huge organisation. There has also been rumours that they are trying to get Vlad out. This wouldn't happen through the courts so we presume they are planning to break him out" he sighed.

"I have already informed the penitentiary. They are going to change security measures they had heard rumours also and have started including some truth serum in the food and have been interviewing certain prisoners. They have reassured me they are on top of things at the penitentiary but again no one knows who is top dog on behalf of Vlad on the outside. They are due to make a report in a few days and they will include me in the notification. If they find any information that will be useful to us they will inform us immediately" he said.

"I imagine this is bigger than we originally thought and I think we need more involvement from the Academy. Reverting to Jay I think his loyalty to Vlad is connected to his gym. It's the only thing Jay holds valuable. Corey can you look into how he financed the gym. He told me it was a lottery win. I'm doubting that now" I said.

"Ok we need to check how Marc has got on but first we all need to eat" Axel said.

"Hang on" I reached behind me for the piece of paper Barlow gave me. I opened it and placed it on the table. I updated everyone of our conversation and Axel picked up the paper with the address. 

"The Andersons are near this address and it's over and hour from here.   I don't think we can wait to check this container.   Best option would be the Andersons working with the police and letting the Gold Devils think it was a lucky raid with the police.  We can get a patrol car to pretend to be chasing a car thief that ends at this location.  Especially if there is people inside we need to move immediately.  Do we all agree?" Axel asked. 

"I agree and obey" we all said in unison. 

"I need to make a call.  Raven can you order some food, Corey take a break from the screens now.  Brandon check in with Marc.  Pria have you spoken to Pierre?" he asked.

"No i forgot if I'm being honest" I whispered.

"Ok phone him with the pretence that you had contacted him for something and you've had no reply" he asked as he left the room.

"Come you need shower" Raven led Corey out of the room. 

Brandon was still holding my hand and led me out of the meeting room and back through the apartment.  We were back in the room I was staying in.  "Are you ok?" Brandon asked. 

"Yeah sure.  Tired a bit.   I'll make that call and then I think I may shower" I said removing my hand and patting Brandon on the arm.

"Ok I'll go check in with Marc" I knew he wasn't convinced but I needed to sort out my own head.

I dialled Pierre's number but there was no answer.   I left a voicemail to say that I was considering having some young talent at the gallery and had contacted Mr Stuart to see if he could recommend any one from the college but had found difficulty in contacting him.  I put as much concern into my voice as possible. 

I grabbed some clean underwear, yoga pants and t shirt before going into the bathroom. 

Switching on the shower I stripped and allowed all my emotions overflow.  I sat crumpled on the shower floor and cried.   I have never felt so out of control.  From not knowing where my Dad's were, to Jay's betrayal and for allowing someone to touch me intimately when I didn't want them to.   I felt dirty and vulnerable.  Things I haven't felt since my childhood.  

I couldn't move.  Even the water had started to cool off but I could stop my crying.   I wanted my Daddy's and I didn't want to be the reason Jacob lost them.

"Pria food will be about 20 minutes ok?" I heard Corey shout.

I pulled myself together "thanks" I replied. I pushed to my feet and washed my hair quickly. By the time I was finished I was shivering so much I fought to stop my teeth chattering. I stepped out and struggled to get my hands under control. I leant to pick my clothes up from the toilet but couldn't get my hands to function.

I reached over to over the door and it took me three attempts before I managed to pull the door open. I felt my vision dip and closed my eyes trying to get body under control.

I stumbled towards the bed and reached to get a blanket from the bed. My reach was short and as I leaned my body felt top heavy and I fell to the floor.

I gave into the shivering as my body convulsed. I wasn't sure whether it was a fever or shock. "Pria" "DB" I heard but was unable to move my head. I felt warm arms lift me as another voice was talking.

"Doc can you help, I'm not sure if she collapsed but she is shivering. Yeah. Ok" I think it was Axel talking.

"Get her wrapped up in a blanket now" Axel shouted. I was suddenly lifted and a blanket was wrapped around me as I was placed on the bed. The movement rolled my stomach and the dizziness returned. I heard the dull voices but I allowed the darkness to take me.