Chapter 51

I woke screaming in pain as I reach to hold my side I feel warm hands encase mine. I open my eyes to see the tear filled eyes of Marc.

"Marc" I sob out reaching for him.

"Hey sugar keep still the doctor has just arrived. Brandon is getting him. Please just hang on" I watched a tear trickle down his cheek.

"You have no idea how good it is to see you" I felt my chest constrict. I heard a bang as I saw the door hitting the wall as Brandon ran into the room with a small middle aged man behind him.

"Senna" I heard his sob as he crashed to his knees beside me. "I so want to grab you but I'm terrified of hurting you" he whispered as he gently took my hand.

"DB your a sight for sore eyes" I said.

"Is she ok?" I looked around as I heard the voice of Corey.

"Guys let me look at my patient" the doctor asked. Brandon and Marc moved away as I saw Marc putting a phone to his ear presumably talking to Corey.

"Brandon go to my car there is a makeshift drip. I need fluids in this young lady. Marc get some warm water and a cloth" both men left. "Pria I'm Dr Sawyer I'm going to cut off your clothes, clean your wounds and put you on a drip. I may need to do some stitches also depending on your wound. Firstly I'm giving you a couple of injections some morphine and antibiotics. Once the morphine kicks in you may lapse into sleep. Don't worry that's normal. Do you feel sick or any head injuries you need to tell me?" he asked.

I shook my head. He gave me the injections and then proceeded to cut my jeans away as Marc came back in with a bowl. "Marc start cleaning her legs and checking for any injuries" the doctor advised as he started to cut my top. If I was more aware I'd feel uncomfortable but as the pain lessened I started to drift.

The next time I woke it was darker and I seemed to be alone. The drip had been attached, I picked up the blanket and saw my midriff was in a bandage as well I my right arm. The pain was still apparent but it wasn't as sharp.

I noticed I was still in my underwear but I needed the toilet. I turned to my good side and slowly slid my feet off the side of the bed. As I tried to sit up the pain increased and I shouted out. The door flew open and Raven entered looking as if he hadn't slept for a long tome.

"Little лиса. Тебе не следует вставать с постели, когда тебе больно. Я не могу справиться, думая о том, что ты причинил боль моей любви. (Little Fox, you should't be out of bed your hurt. I can't cope thinking of you hurt love)" he said.

I didn't understand what he had said but I could see his concern. "Raven I need the toilet please help" he crossed the room in one stride. He lifted me gently taking the drip with us to the toilet. He placed me on my feet but without letting go he slid my knickers down with one hand. I flushed at the circumstances.

"Sit, pee. Little лиса I will not let you go" I sat and hid my head at his word. Not letting me go was exactly what I wanted him to do.

As I finished he pulled my knickers back and helped me to the sink. Then he carried me back to the bed. "Sit still" he said as he moved the pillows on my bed. He lifted me to the pillows so I could sit up and pulled up the covers.

He knelt next to the bed. "I will kill everyone involved in taking you from us or hurting you. This I promise. I will make you safe for rest of life" he leaned over and placed his head in my lap. I stroked my fingers gently through his hair as i heard his gentle sobs.