Chapter 30

Someone must have made all the beds in the basement whilst I slept.  I woke between Corey and Raven under a blanket.   Raven had his large arm snugly over my stomach from behind as I was half laying on Corey. 

I was over heating.   I slowly moved off from Corey lifting the blanket.   Lifting Ravens arm I somehow wriggled out of his embrace and as I straddled over Corey I placed Ravens arm around him. 

As they snuggled each other I placed the blanket over them.  Brandon was curled on his side with Axel curled back to back with him.  Marc was next to Axel on his back holding Axel's hand. 

I smiled at the ease they all were with each other and hoped to enjoy many mornings similar to this.   I slipped upstairs and stretched, looking around for my phone. 

It was still sat on the island and I picked it up to check for any messages.  Nothing from my Dads.  My heart lurched as sickness settled in my stomach.  I checked the time and my phone read 5.20am. 

Ok I wanted to run but I wasn't stupid enough to go on my own.  I would wait for one of the guys to wake.  I decided to make a batch of home made croissants to keep myself occupied. 

Once prepared I twisted them on a baking sheet and  left them to stand as they wouldn't take long to bake.   I squeezed some fresh orange juice and mixed some eggs to make omelettes also.  

Lastly I filled the coffee machine with my own mix of pepper coffee.  It was made by accident but that little kick in the coffee was great when you needed a pick me up. 

As I switched the coffee pot on I felt strong arms slide around my middle.  "Good morning beautiful" I felt his hot breath caress my neck. 

"Morning DB" I replied.  I was suddenly spun around to face an ecstatic Brandon. 

"You haven't called me that since I came back into your life.  I'm not even sure I deserve it" he said quietly.  I took his hand and led him into the dining room and we sat down.  

Brandon didn't let go of my hand.  "There may still be a lot more conversations to have but I don't want to live in the past anymore.  A lot I understand about your decision, yes it hurt but I really want to focus on now.  I can't fall back into a relationship just yet but as I said I want to get to know all of you.  I especially want us to discover the new DB and Senna.  We may have changed so spending time together will help us rediscover each other" I squeezed his hand. 

"I have no objections with you being as close to my family as I am.  Polyamory was something we wanted but it didn't work before because our connection wasn't real.  Your connection to us is pure and so strong it scared Axel.  We will take things with you as slow as you want, you are in control.   All I ask is if you are upset or worried talk to us.  All of us or one of us.  I can't loose you again Senna your part of my heart" he lifted my hand and kissed the palm.  For such a sweet gesture it send hot waves of desire through me. 

"Morning sweetheart" Axel kisses my temple as he took a seat. 

"Morning I couldn't sleep so have croissants, pancakes and fruit planned for breakfast.   I wanted a run before though so are either you are interested?" I asked.

"We can both come go change and we shall meet you back here.   It's 6.15am so let's do a 45min run then breakfast before we contact Phil at 8.30am" Axel said. 

"Ok I'll run upstairs for my gear" I explained.  I dashed upstairs grabbed some short yoga pants and a sports bra and my trusted nikes.  They were a bit worse for wear but perfectly comfortable for the trails.  

Pulling my hair back into a pony tail I went back into the kitchen.  Opening the fridge I bent down for three bottles of water. 

I heard a sharp gasp behind me.  "What a stunning view" I heard Brandon say.  I spun around to catch both Axel and Brandon checking out my rear. I blushed. 

"Come on let's go" I said trying to cover my hot cheeks.  I passed them both a bottle and headed outside.  I went straight out to the trails and let them follow me.  It was just what I needed. 

Feeling the cool fresh air breeze around me woke all my senses.  I needed to be on alert.   I wasn't going to stop living anymore, fear will not dictate my life. 

I shot a look over my shoulder knowing I would catch the boys checking me out.  As soon as they caught my movement their heads jerked up with a couple of cheeky grins stuck on their faces. 

"Eyes up boys, next bend and it's a race home.  Last one starts breakfast" I giggled and stepped up my pace determined not to be the loser.

It wasn't easy but I managed second poor Axel hot on my heels.  As we stepped into the house he declared it was on purpose as wanted to keep checking my ass.  It made me laugh.  I pecked his cheek and said I would have a quick shower and I would be back.

Quickest shower in history ever.  16 minutes 23 seconds and I'm barrelling back down the stairs.

I could smell the croissants and could see the table in the dining room was already laid.  As I entered Brandon was taking the fruit from the kitchen to the table and Axel was at the stove.

"Where do you need me?" I asked. 

Axel turned and smiled.  "All done I'm just starting the omelettes.  Can Brandon use your shower so the one downstairs is free?" Axel asked.

"Brandon can use mine and there is one in my dads room and one in Jacobs room.  I'll let the guys know they have 10 minutes for a shower before breakfast" I patted Axel on his bum before I giggled and headed downstairs.

Marc was already waking when I entered.   I explained Brandon was in my room.  Marc jumped up to get in the shower quickly so he could get his coffee sorted.  Going to Brandon and Corey I decided Corey may be the easiest to wake. 

He was easy a light stroke of his face and calling his name caused his eyes to flutter open.  He tried to wake Raven who would not release Corey as he was saying my name.  I couldn't help it but I started giggling.  Corey was glaring at me.  "Come on Pria less giggling more helping"

I moved around Corey to Ravens feet wondering how I could help.  I climbed onto the recliner gently and knee walked to Ravens back.  I leant over slightly then licked up the side of his neck to his cheek. 

I had no warning before Raven was over me pinning me down with a mischievous expression.  I narrowed my eyes "you were awake?" I asked surprised at how stuck I was.

"I was waiting to see what you and Corey did.  Little лиса you want to play with fire this morning" he pressed his hard long length to my thigh and nibbled my neck.  I couldn't stop the long breathy moan escaping me.

"You must know that you cannot tease me I will show you one day how teasing a Russian is a very bad idea" he whispered in my ear.  He jumped off me announcing he was going to find a cold shower.   Slapped Corey's bum as he passed him and ran upstairs. 

"I honestly didn't mean to tease him" I said in a whisper. 

"You really have no idea how you affect us all" Corey said.  As I turned to look at him he adjusted his hard length before he too walked upstairs.  I distracted myself by tidying all the blankets and sofa.  I pulled out a tray and loaded up the dirty pots and loaded the downstairs dish washer. 

As I turned around Marc came out of the bathroom all freshly showered.  He looked delectable.  How could all these men instantly tap into my hidden vault of lust.  All my good intentions are thrown away in their company. 

I shook my thoughts smiled at Marc and held out my hand as we went upstairs.