Chapter 52

After eating and listening to the guys chat sleep once again was knocking. Brandon and Raven helped me to get comfy.

I grabbed Raven's hand. "I wanted you to know I have no concern with your relationship with Corey. Love is love. Please don't hide on my behalf. It will not effect me getting to know you or Corey. Ok?" I asked.

He leant down close "you are both mine da" he kissed me hard winked and walked out.

I looked at Brandon who was smirking. "He isn't one for long declarations" he said.

"Are you ok with all of this?" I asked him.

"I have loved you for a long time and I intend to love you for a hell of a lot longer. I want you in my life more than anything. Knowing the brothers I love could love you like I do doesn't make me jealous. I think it's because I know they would treasure you and be with you when I can't. You deserve the world and I know between us all you'd have it" he explained.

I looked into his eyes knowing that I wasn't going to be afraid of how I felt anymore.  "I don't think I ever stopped loving you Brandon.  It surprised me how quickly you all have become very important to me.  I am so happy but don't hide anything from me.  Don't let them treat me with kid gloves.  I need to be a part of the team and I promise not to any unnecessary risk with my safety" I promised him. 

He leant forward and placed not hands to my cheek as he pulled me into a tender kiss.  I melted into his touch knowing I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.   As he pulled away he looked at me with such adoration.  "I'm never letting you go again" he said.  "Now sleep were going to clean up do some checks and be right back.  Corey and Marc are sorting some mattresses for in here.  We are all staying close ok" he said.

"Yes please don't leave me" I asked gripping his hand. 

"Never" he stood and took off his clothes leaving his boxers on as he crawled into bed next to me and wrapped me in his arms.   I drifted to sounds of movement but not caring as I felt warm and safe.

"Pria" I heard my name and opened my eyes to see Axel peeking down at me. "Morning gorgeous" he said smiling. "Sorry to wake you but the doctor is here for a check up and if all ok he wants to take out your drip" he explained.

I rubbed my eyes. "Can I use the toilet first?" I asked. Axel chuckled.

"Of course. Go use the bathroom and I'll grab you a coffee. Do you need any help?" He asked.

"I think I'm ok" I said.

"I'm here I'll help" Marc said coming into the room with a coffee in hand. "Raven and Corer are still asleep. Brandon and I have done a sweep but he's popped out for some more groceries" Marc handed me the cup. I placed it on the beside table as Axel left and Marc helped me to the bathroom.

Opening the door to the bathroom I watched as Marc was placing the pillows ready for me to sit. It warmed my heart to see how considerate they were.  I moved towards him with my drip in hand as he noticed me he smiled. 

Settling back on the bed Marc kissed me.  No hesitation and no gentleness.  I demanding and claiming kiss that made my whole body tingle.  As he leant back from the kiss he looked satisfied.  "Your looking much better" he said.

I blushed under his scrutiny.  I had an instant reaction to all these men.  A knock was heard as I saw Axel and the doctor come in.

"Good morning Pria, your looking much better.  Your bloods have come back fine but let's give you a quick check up" he placed his bag near to the door as I watched Axel and Marc move out of the room.