Out of the frying pan into the fire

Warning:  This chapter contains Talk of suicidal tendencies and violence 

Donnie's POV

'Errrrrrrr....  (y/n) can we talk?'  I say nervously.  'Course we can.' 'Did you guys find anything out?'   April asked.  'Errrrrrr........ Yeah'  I say looking down, 'we, we did'  The girls both look at each other, and back at me, and then at Mikey who was a little way behind me, he also had a concerned look.  He placed a hand on my shoulder, 'it might be easier to show you dudettes' He says.  I look over my shoulder at my Orange clad brother and nod slightly.  And so I set the monitor up and begin to play the recording from the Spy Roach.  I didn't take my eyes off (y/n) as I watched her eyes  widen and her jaw drop.  She looked over at me, I can see she's just as shocked as we were.  'I have to deal with this!' I heard (y/n) whisper to April as she walked over to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine.  I walk over to her, I can see her hand is shaking as she lifts the glass to her lips.  She has a look in her eye that  I can't quite place.  A look i've never seen before.  'You ok?'  I ask.  Without looking up from her glass she shakes her head 'No' is all she says. 

Your POV

My mind is racing.  'What the hell!? After all he put me through.  He decides he wants me back!?  Just like that! If he thinks he's gonna call me and I'm gonna come running back he can think again!!!'  I feel like im loosing my mind here!   I head to the window, I need some fresh air!  I head out onto the balcony.  Again my worry moves to Donnie and his family.  'I don't like the way Pete was talking about Donnie.  What will he do when I tell him he has more chance of hooking up with Dita Von Tease ( his fave pinup model) than he does with me again?'  I lean forward onto the railings and look down to the streets below.  Jumping would sort all this out, all my pain would be gone and Donnie and his family would be safe from being discovered.   It wouldn't be the first time i've thought about that.  About how much better off people would be if I weren't around.  But I never acted on those thoughts.  'Not thinking about jumping I hope' A  worried sounding voice said behind me.  I know it's Donnie without turning 'Hmmm... It would solve this problem'  'WHAT!? Donnie says falling out the window not being able get out quick enough.  He grabs my shoulders, and turns me to face him.  'You don't mean that right?!'  I look away from him and back down to the street, I sigh placing my hands on top his.  'Course not.'  I say unconvincingly, even I heard it in my own voice.  Donnie looks down at me.  I feel a tear fall down my cheek.  'I just don't know what to do.  Any other situation, i'd just tell him to fuck off, but this is no normal situation.'  I look up at my boyfriend 'I'm scared what he might do if he discovers your NOT in costume like he thinks.'  Donnie looks away.  'I know, but there has to be away.  Just avoid him until he goes back. '  'But that's the thing, when IS he going back?  Will he go back at all now?  Ughh!!'  I run my fingers through my hair pulling it back from my face.  I feel Donnie arms snake around my waist and his head rest on my shoulder.  We both stand there in silence looking out toward the city in silence.

Mikey's POV

I stand there watching my older genius brother and (y/n) I sigh sadly.  She's so worried.  'This dude really is an arsehole.'  I think to myself!  Ima gonna beat the pink off him!'  I feel an arm around my shoulder, 'They ok?'  Leo asked.  I'm not sure to be honest Leo, I know (y/n) is stressing out.  But I think they are stronger than they realise!'  

Leo's POV

'Mikey's optimism knows no bounds'  I think, I follow his gaze to my brother and the girl he so dearly loves.  'I hope this ex leaves the city soon.'  I think 

Your POV

The guys left after a few hours.   I laid in bed thinking.  I feel like i'm taking this a little too far, but I can't help but worry, and my emotions are in overdrive.  Thinking back to the 10 years I spent loving Pete from afar, then finally we get together after all the years of agro, and confusion, only for him to leave the UK six months into our relationship,  and then he did  what he did, all the lies over the years,and I believed every single one!  All the stress, and now this!! I get hit by a sudden outbreak of anger, I sit up and grab my phone!  And in a blind rage I messaged Pete.