The first date conundrum

Warning;  Sexual content

Donnie's POV

I wake up in a cold sweat and sit bolt upright, gasping for breath.  My eyes dart around the room until they land on (y/n) sound asleep next to me.  I let out a sigh of relief as  realiseation hits,  it was just  nightmare.  I place my hand on my plastron feeling my heart pounding against it.  'Ugh.'  I groan to myself as I rub my eyes.  I slip out of bed carefully so I dont wake (y/n) and head to the kitchen for a glass of water.  I sit at the table and sip it.  The shaking of my hands apparent now im holding something.  'C'mon Donnie, pull yourself together, it was just a dream!'  I scold myself.  I know it was just a dream but it felt so real!  Im almost arguing with myself.   I glance up across the apartment at towards the bedroom door.  She was screaming, so scared, in so much pain.  And I couldn't help her.  I recall snippets of my nightmare.   I shook my head as if it would erase the memory like an etch a sketch.  'My mind is just over thinking things after the kraang got hold of her earlier.'  I reason with myself.  I finish my water and place the glass in the sink before returning to bed.  I slide back in under the sheets, and lay down wrapping an arms protectively around (y/n) and pull her close to me so her back is pressed against my plastron, causing her to let out a little moan. I close my eyes and try to get back to sleep.  It takes a while but eventually my eyes blink closed.  This time thankfully into a dreamless sleep. 

The next time I open my eyes the room was full of sunlight and the smell of coffee.  I look over to see (y/n) wasn't there.  I jump up but relax when I hear her singing quietly to herself  from the kitchen.  I smile at the sound.  I can't remember the last time I  heard her sing.  I sit quietly as listen for a minute.  She was singing 'Sunday Morning' by No Doubt.  'Wow, she's got a good little singing voice'

I stretch and get up, walking to the door I cross my arms across my chest and lean against the door frame, watching and listening to (y/n) sing in the kitchen 'Heh, she's to cute.'  I think to myself.  I can't hold back any more, and I begin clapping.  She immediately stops singing and spins around looking embarrassed the blush apparent in her cheeks.  'Uh.... How long have you been standing there?'  She asks me. 'Heh, long enough.'  I tease walking over to her putting my hands on her hips and pulling her into a kiss.  She grins into the kiss as she embrasses the affection.  'You have a good voice, I didn't know my girlfriend was a super star as well.'  She just looks at me. 'Oh shut up!'  She says playfully slapping me.  'Whaaaaaat?'  I say.  'Heh, nothing.  Do you want a coffee?'  She offers,  'Awwwwww yeah, I do, thanks.'  'How did you sleep?' she asks me.  My memories from last night came back.  'Uh, yeah, yeah I slept ok thanks.'  I say with a awkward grin.  'Good!'  She hands me a mug of coffee and takes a swig of her own.  

No ones POV

Back in the lair the other Turtles are sat eating breakfast.  'We need to keep an eye on that kraang building, in case they try again,  This was the second attempt at kidnapping the humans.'  Leo said.  'We need to liaise with the mutanimals and see if we can work something out with them.'  Raph nods whilst chewing a mouthful of food.  And Mikey gives a thumbs up, also chewing.  Leo then looks at Donnie's empty seat and rolls his eyes and sighs.  'Glad we had this discussion team'  He says sarcastically before he takes a bite of his own breakfast, shaking his head to himself.  

Later that day Mikey had gone  out skating around the tunnels and Raph was  punching the stuffing out of the training dummy, while Leo was sat in the lounge watching Space hero's.  'Hey guys!'  Donnie sang as he arrived in the lair, pulling his brothers attention away from what they were doing.  'Oh, hey D!'  Raph responded.  'No (y/n)?'  Donnie shook his head, 'No, she's still quite tired after the whole kraang kidnapping saga, she's staying home to rest.  I'm heading back over there later to check in on her.'  Raph smirked, 'Is that what they're calling it nowadays?'  Donnie shot Raph a 'shut the hell up' glare before heading to his lab.