Rescue

No Ones POV

Unbeknown to the turtles and their friends their capture was witnessed and a rescue mission was being planned.  

'A lot of this plan is depending on you Doc!' Slash said.  'We're gonna need that mind power of yours to infiltrate, distract the Kraang and keep us hidden from the humans!'  Rockwell scowled at Slash.  'Im fully aware of my part in the plan thank you Slash!'  Slash holds his hands up.  'Me and LeatherHead are the muscle.  Pete and Mondo are the eyes.  We only have one shot at this guys.  Our friends are counting on us!'  The Mutanimals all look at each other and nod in understanding.  As soon as it was dark the group headed out to the building pigeon Pete followed the ship that caught the turtles to.  And so the rescue begins. 

The first job is to get into the building and find where the turtles are being held.  That job was allocated to Mondo.  Sneaking in through the vents and creeping around until he finds the cell the turtles are being held in.  Once he's found them the radioed their location through  to Slash.  The next part of the plan was Dr. Rockwell's.  He used his powers to short out the power.  Allowing the mutanimals to gain entrance.  

In the turtles cell and in the dome everyone looked at each other as the lights went out.  'Oh my.  Whats happening now?'  Ms M fretted.  (Y/n) smiled to herself.  She placed a reassuring hand on her boss's shoulder.  'We're getting outta here is whats happening.'  She said with a smile.  'But how?'  (Y/n) looked at April and Casey, then back to Ms M. 'We have friends'  She says with a wink.  'Just stay close ok?'  Ms. M nodded.  She was very very confused, but wasn't going to argue if it meant them all getting out of that  hell hole.

Rockwell and the other Mutanimals met with Mondo and they all approached the cells looking for the one holding the four brothers.  'Dudes! Over here!'  Mondo calls out.  The turtles hear the familiar voice from the inside of the cell and all rush over to the window.  Mikey's face lights up when he see's Mondo on the other side of the door, 'Duuuude!!'  They both say at the same time!  While Rockwell keeps the Kraang off their backs Slash smashes the door open with his mace.  The brothers all cheer as the door releases and they run out.  'LEATHERHEAD!!!'  Mikey calls as he runs to his friend and hugs him!  'Heh heh, It is good to see you to Michelangelo.'  He says.  The turtles grab their weapons from the wall opposite.  'Guys.  Do you know where they are keeping (y/n) April and Casey?!'  Donnie askes tucking (y/n)'s Tanto into his belt.  Slash shakes his head, 'Not yet.'  But now we have access to the control room we'll soon find them!'  Slash replies pointing to the control room ahead.  Donnie turns following where Slash is pointing and runs to the control room,  he flings the door open and begins scanning all the monitors until he see's a room full of humans.  'Errrrrrrrr...... guys, you might wanna look at this.'  Donnie says.  As the group gather around the screen.  'Look at all those humans.  Howa we gonna get all of them outta here without them seeing us?'  Mikey says.  'No idea, but we need to figure something out.'  Leo said.  

Back in the dome (y/n), April, Casey, and Ms M were all stood near the entrance of their prison impatiently waiting to see their friends.  (Y/n) looked over at Ms. M. and sighs.  Gently taking her hand 'I need to tell you something'  (y/n) says.  Ms. M smiles.  'You can tell me anything my dear.'  She says.  (Y/n) takes a deep breath not really one hundred percent on what she's going to say.  'About our 'friends'......'  'Yes?'  She looks at (y/n) expectantly.  'Well, you need to know, they are all very kind, and lovely individuals.'  'Im sure they are, to break into this place to rescue you.'  (Y/n) smiles and nods.  'Trust me if they knew about this place and what the Kraang were doing they would have broken in here sooner, it wouldn't have mattered if we were in here or not, they would have come.'  (Y/n) see's the expression on Ms. M's face change.  'That's just who they are.'  (Y/n) says with a smile.  'But what i'm trying to say is that you may notice they aren't like the rest of us.'  'Oh?  Are they foreign?'  She says looking even more confused.  (Y/n) smiles.  'Um not quite.  But please when they get here, don't worry.  They are good guys.  I promise'  Ms M smiles and squeezes my hands.  'I trust you.'  She says.  (Y/n) feels her heart swell as she smiles back  at Ms M.  'Thank you!'