Combat Battles

"He got over 700 meters?!"

"Finally, a hero-like record!"

"His finger is swollen though," [Name] informed.

"There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..." Iida said.

"It's not very stylish."

[Name] look to her side to see the shocked expression on Bakugo's face. "What is the meaning of this?"

[Name]'s ears flickered at the noise of explosions and she reacted quickly, transforming into her wolf form while Bakugo shouted at Midoriya and ran towards him. [Name]'s giant wolf form stood in front of Midoriya protectively and she growled, lightly baring her teeth at Bakugo.

"Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" Before Bakugo could push aside the black wolf, scarves wrapped around him. "What the-- These cloths are hard!"

[Name] dropped her offensive stance, her eyes glued onto Aizawa. "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez.. Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye."

'It's such a waste since his Quirk is so amazing!'

"We're wasting time," Aizawa stated, letting go of Bakugo. "Whoever's next, get ready."

[Name] grabbed Midoriya by the cuff of his PE uniform, picking him off the ground easily as if he's weights nothing. Her eyes locked onto Bakugo's red orbs and she lets out a low growl, narrowing her eyes. She walks by him, her tail swaying slowly and she walks back over to the others, gently putting Midoriya back onto the ground gently.

"Is your finger all right?" Uraraka questioned.

[Name] sits down next to Midoriya, Midoriya standing next to her while Uraraka looks at Midoriya in concern. [Name] looks down at the two of them as Midoriya nods his head.

"Oh, yeah," Midoriya said, he then looks up at the wolf beside. "Thank you, [Last Name]."

She breathes out a puff of air through her nose.

---

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results," Aizawa stated, everyone standing in front of him. "The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." Aizawa's phone showed a hologram of everyone's results and [Name]'s eyes looked for her name.

[Name] smiles when she sees that she's top five with Yaoyorozu, Torodoki, Bakugo, and Iida. Her eyes continue down the list until she sees that Midoriya is the last person. She pouts, looking over towards the boy and she feels bad for him. This expelled thing is completely unfair even though Midoriya passed the entrance exams.

The hologram disappears. "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Everyone stares at him with wide eyes. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."

"What?!"

  "Of course that was a lie," Yaoyorozu said. "It should've been obvious if you just thought through it."

"That was a little nerve wrecking, huh?" Sero questioned.

"I'll take up the challenge anytime!" Kirishima said, holding his hand into a fist.

"With that, we're done here," Aizawa informed, he started to walk away. "There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look them over." Midoriya lets out a sigh. "Midoriya-- Have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself."