Unrivaled

"The top of all U.A. students..."

"The Big Three..."

"The Big Three!" Ashido exclaimed.

"The crown among the splendid U.A. students..." Iida trailed off.

"The ones closest to pro heroes among us..." Yaoyorozo voiced.

"I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like..." Jirou added.

[Name] along with the rest of her classmates are staring at the Big Three. It's amazing to see them in person and know who they are. [Name] feels excitement build in her chest, a smile on her features as she hopes she could also be one of the Big Three in the future. She's going to strive for that.

"There's someone really pretty, too.. They don't really seem like it," Kaminari said, in astonishment at the three third-years in front of the class.

The blonde guy definitely smells like a warm ocean breeze. It's actually refreshing and although [Name] hasn't been to the ocean in a long time, she likes the smell of it. She could feel at ease with the blonde guy in the room and she excitement goes down a little bit. The smell making her relax.

The girl next to him smells like vanilla. It's a sweet smell and [Name] figured that all the girls that [Name] knows smell sweet. The girl's smell isn't overwhelmingly sweet which is good even if [Name] likes sweets, but her scent is a nice to smell. [Name]'s not trying to be creepy like Mineta though.

"Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly?" Aizawa asked, looking to The Big Three. "Let's start with Amajiki."

The boy next to the girl smells like cold mountain air. It's reassuring like how the blonde guy smells, but this one reaches [Name] through her nose obviously and her chest too. Her chest starts to warm at his smell and she closed her eyes, basking in the smell of the boy's cold mountain air scent.

That warm feeling in [Name]'s chest disappeared when the boy looked at the class intensely. [Name] and the rest of her class are tensed, not expecting to feel the intensity from just one look of their senpai. [Name] tried to calm herself down, trying to focus on the blonde's smell to at least help her relax until Amajiki spoke.

"It's no good," he mumbled, [Name] could see him trembling a little. "Mirio, Hado... Even if I look out on them imaging that they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything, but human. What should I do? I can't... say anything..." Everyone was confused, staring at him in curiosity as what he's gonna do next. "My mind's... blank... I can't..." Amajiki turns out, having his back face the class as he puts his head on the wall. "I want to go home...!"

"Huh?!"

"Um, you are the top of U.A.'s hero course, right?" Ojiro questioned.

"Oh, listen, Amajiki!" The girl exclaimed, a smile on her lips as she looks at Amajiki. "That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! It's so strange!" The girl looks to the class, gesturing to Amajiki. "This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait..." Hado stands in front of Shoji's desk. "Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?"

Shoji puts a hand to his mask. "This is because in the past..."

"Oh, my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right?" Hado looked slightly away from Shoji, seeing Todoroki. "How did you get burned right there?"

"That's..." Todoroki trailed off, but Hado moved quickly.

Hado points to Ashido. "Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them? Well?" Ashido placed a hand on one of her horns, but Hado moved on again. "Mineta, are those balls of yours hair? How do you get a haircut? Asui, you're a tree frog-- not a toad, right?"