[Name] Vs Overhaul

The ceiling caves in, Ryukyu, Asui, Uraraka, and the big ass buff man from the entrance fall through. Overhaul is pushed away and [Name] covers her face with her arm so dust doesn't get into her eyes. Midoriya's eyes widen, looking up to see the girls falling through the hole while [Name] wasn't expecting to see them.

"You guys!" Midoriya gasped.

Uraraka looks at Midoriya in confusion and worry. "Deku! Huh?"

"Then who was the Deku we just saw?" Asui questioned, seeing the injured Midoriya.

[Name] looks at Uraraka and Asui. "Uravity, Froppy, get Sir Nighteye!"

The two girls look over at Nighteye, seeing the man on the ground with the spike in his chest and bleeding. Ryukyu notices one of the League of Villains member fall through the hole too while [Name] has her eyes trapped Overhaul. [Name] looks back at Uraraka and Asui, gritting her teeth as she takes off in a sprint towards Eri.

"Take care of Nighteye and Midoriya, please!" [Name] begged.

[Name]'s eyes widen, taking a step back when the floor underneath Eri extends up and knocks the little girl away as [Name] avoided from getting killed by a spike coming out of nowhere. [Name] has a glare plastered on her face, her eyes darting over to Overhaul quickly as the Mr. Compress avoids another spike too.

"Chisaki!" [Name] yelled, her anger rising within her.

Overhaul uses his Quirk to manipulate the ground below him, the pillar helping him going towards the gaping hole in the ceiling. "Everything's messed up. You pieces of garbage!"

[Name] uses her arms to cover her head, making sure the debris from the cement floors that have been manipulated and broken off don't hit her head. She removed her arms, glaring up at Overhaul who's using that cement pillar to his advantage as he's going upwards. She grits her teeth before she clenches her hands into fists.

"I won't let you!" [Name] yelled.

She transforms, using her Quirk and transforming into the 6ft tall wolf. She jumps up, making sure to dig her claws to dig into the cement as she runs upwards. She knows if she were to falter for a second, she's going to fall towards the ground. [Name] isn't going to let that happen. She's going to save Eri and she's so close to finally grabbing hold of Eri.

"So obstinate!" Overhaul hissed, glaring at [Name] over his shoulder. He notices something from the side of his eye, seeing Togata's cape on one of the debris rocks floating upwards. "That got flung up, too? Disgusting." He made sure to move the rock, the cape being removed off the rock.

Eri notices the red cape. "Th-That's..."

Eri watches the cape, slowly reaching out her hand to grasp it. [Name]'s eyes widen a little, seeing the bright light where Overhaul and Eri are. She's still running up the cement pillar, straining her front and back legs as she's digging her claws into the pillar to continue to climb towards Overhaul and Eri until [Name] almost fell. She jumped off the pillar, landing on a rock that's moving upwards and using the rocks that are levitating upwards to her advantage.

Eri grabs hold of Togata's cape and she also removed Overhaul's minion from his body too. When Eri grabbed, she noticed [Name]'s wolf form going towards her and Overhaul. Eri's eyes widen, seeing the black wolf coming towards them and she clenches the red cape with her tiny hands tightly. Eri stands up, deciding that she'll let the heroes save her.

[Name]'s eyes widen, seeing hold Togata's cape in her hands and she stands up.

"Don't worry 'bout a thing"