Time To Pick Some Names

[Name] kept her head down, sitting in the train as she's on her way to school. It's the first day back at school after the Sports Festival and she didn't leave her home at all over the course of those two days. She was too scared and nervous to expose her face in the public after her last one on one battles on the Sports Festival. She was afraid of what people would say about her and seems to be coming true.

"Isn't she the one?"

[Name]'s ear twitched, hearing a few of those on the train speak about her. She didn't lift her gaze up from her lap at all. She wanted to ignore what they're saying, but it's rather hard to ignore them.

"The wild animal girl? She was scary!"

"Did you see how terrified the other student was? I feel bad for her."

[Name] bit her lip, closing her eyes. Her fears became true and she isn't sure what she might possibly do to change the public's view of her. Despite Kirishima's advice, she still thinks of what others will say about her and what they even will think of her. She messed up big time during the Sports Festival.

---

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?" Mina questioned, excited as she spoke. "So many people talked to me on my way here!"

"Yeah, me too!" Kirishima added.

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure confessed.

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Ojiro asked.

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me 'Don't worry about it,'" Sero said.

"Don't worry about it!" Asui teased.

Sero screamed.

[Name] walked into the classroom and towards her desk. She sort of had forgotten her umbrella so her clothes and herself is a bit damp and everyone was too busy to notice her. She let out a sigh, brushing out the water droplets in her tail as she remembers no one complimented her about the Sports Festival. They just talked negatively about her. Fun.

"After one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" Kaminari asked, looking at Mineta.

Mineta nodded his head. "U.A. really is amazing, huh?"

[Name] flicked both her ears, being too upset to lift her hand up to wipe the water droplets in her ears. She had taken off her jacket, placing it behind her chair and she hugged herself, knowing that her white shirt had gotten wet too. She probably smelled like a wet dog at the moment. Today seems like it's going to be a bad day.

"[Last Name]?"

[Name] looks to her left side to see Todoroki gazing at her. She raised an eyebrow, ponder what he could possibly want from her and she's noticed that he sort have changed sort of. It's nothing big, but just slowly. Perhaps the Sports Festival had caused him to be a bit more open and talkative.

"Yeah?"

"Your shirts see through," Todoroki stated, gesturing to his shirt. [Name]'s face exploded into a pink blush and her face felt hot. "Would you like my jacket? I noticed yours is soaking wet." Todoroki took off his jacket, holding it out for [Name].

"Thank you," she mumbled, accepting his jacket.

Todoroki watched as [Name] slips onto his school jacket, seeing the sleeves are longer than her arms and bigger on her. Todoroki hadn't really thought about it, but he's taken notice of how much smaller [Name] is compared to him. He just wouldn't be able to think she could transform into a wolf as a Quirk. She seems to delicate.