One-On-One Battles! Begin!

[Name] couldn't recall where the whistle had gone. She was relying on that whistle if she were to get out of hand and she was suppose to hand it to someone that would read the little letter in the whistle. She just hopes someone found it and may have put it in the lost and found. [Name] scratched the back of her head, shrugging her shoulders as she wandered around.

She just needs to finish the next round quickly or she'll be in big trouble. Her father hasn't even told the faculty about this, but maybe she should tell a teacher. A teacher like Midnight or even Present Mic might be able to do something, but she doesn't know. She should talk to Aizawa about it?

The smell of lavender hit [Name]'s nose along with the smell of s'mores and apple pie. [Name] noticed Bakugo leaning against the wall and Todoroki's voice. Bakugo must have seen so lost in though as he listened to Todoroki's speech that he didn't notice [Name] until she tapped him on his shoulder.

Bakugo glanced at her and she tilted her had, cocking it to the side to gesture to what's he's listening to. Bakugo shakes his head, narrowing his eyes at her and she rolls her eyes, leaning against the wall with him. Her tail slowly swaying behind her as she crossed her arms. She ponders why Todoroki is speaking to Midoriya though.

"Basically, I picked a fight with you to show him what I can do without using my damn old man's Quirk... No... I'll reject him completely by winning first place without using it." The sound of footsteps touch [Name]'s ears. "I don't care if you can't tell me how you're connected to All Might. No matter what you are to All Might, I will rise above you with just my right side. Sorry for wasting your time."

[Name] was about to open her mouth, but Bakugo covers her mouth with his hand. He looks around the corner, seeing Midoriya run after Todoroki. He watches the two of them and [Name] licks his hand, the boy letting out a groan of disgust as he pulls his hand away. [Name] smirks in victory while he glared at her, the two of them watching Midoriya and Todoroki.

"...I have to be strong enough to become number one. My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose, either," Midoriya confessed, Todoroki looking over his shoulder at him. "I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me. That declaration of war you gave earlier-- I'll return that. I will beat you too!"

Todoroki walks away without saying anything. Bakugo walks away, leaving [Name] standing there as she gazes at Midoriya. She smiles, knowing the boy who smells like apple pie will do great things in this world. She just has a gut feeling about it.

***

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game!" Present Mic exclaimed, the crowd cheering. "But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up! Huh?"

"What are they doing?" Aizawa questioned, meaning the girls of his class.

[Name] blushed heavily, wearing the cheerleader outfit like the other girls in her class. Her mid section and legs shown to the crowd as she wore the orange base colored top and skirt. The letters U and A were woven into the top and it didn't really help because eyes would attract to her chest. The skirt was too short and she's glad to be wearing protective shorts underneath.

"What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?"

"Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you!" Yaoyorozo yelled, glaring at the two boys.

[Name]'s tail kind of made the hem of the skirt ride up even more. She looked over her shoulder, gazing at the others in her class and she blushed more when she noticed not only Kirishima's eyes on her, but Bakugo's, Todoroki's, Midoriya's, Sero's, Kaminari's, and Iida's eyes on her. She looked away in a flash, rubbing her arm in a nervous manner as Yaoyorozo fell to her knees.