Cavalry Battle Pt. 2

"Todoroki took care of that crowd of teams in an instant!"

"He froze them after Kaminari's shock stopped them... I guess it should be expected, but he took into account how a lot of people avoided it in the obstacle course."

"Nice commentary!"

"Team Midoriya has nowhere left to go!"

"Monoma, don't provoke him!" One of Monoma's teammates suggested. "You'll be the same as him."

"That's right. It wouldn't become a hero," Monoma said, shrugging his shoulders. "Besides, don't you often hear about heroes who get done in by villains who want revenge?"

[Name]'s eyes widen, she looks to Bakugo to see he's shaking. "Bakugo, calm down! If you don't calm down, we won't be able to get the points back!"

Bakugo ignores [Name]'s advice and he punches his fist, his explosion ringing out. "Forward, Kirishima! Right now, I'm totally calm!"

"We're seriously counting on you!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Go...!" Bakugo yelled. Kirishima had started running at a pace that [Name] wasn't expecting, but she is able to keep up. Sero is shookth about Kirishima's running pace as they ran towards Monoma and his team. Mononma just stares at Bakugo as Bakugo thrusts his hand out. "Die...!"

Monoma completely dodges Bakugo's attack and Monoma goes to touches Bakugo. [Name]'s eyes widen when Monoma had used Bakugo's Quirk. Bakugo fumbles for a bit as [Name] and her team are in a state of shock, but Kirishima uses his Hardening Quirk to take the brute force of Monoma's Copy Qurik.

"Wow, what a nice Quirk!" Monoma gasped, grazing Kirishima's hair.

Kirishima speaks up. "Bakugo, someone has the same Quirk as you, too?"

"Damn it!"

Bakugo thrusts his hand once more and he hits Monoma, but [Name] remembers seeing Monoma touching Kirishima's hair. The blast rings out and [Name]'s ear flicks as her nose twitches from the smell of hamster pellets fill her nose.

"Really, such a nice Quirks," Monoma said, the smoke clearing to reveal that his skin is harden like Kirishima's. "Mine's better, though."

"Wha...? Mine?" Kirishima gasped.

"The same again?" Bakugo whispered, gazing at Monoma. "This guy copied them."

"That's right!"

"Neito Monoma. Quirk: Copy! He can use the Quirks of anyone he touches as much as he wants for five minutes. He can't use two at the same time, though!"

"Well, even an idiot can figure it out, huh?" Monoma mocked, looking at Bakugo as he points to his head.

Bakugo's team was about to engage again, but some type of whitish liquid, clumpy thing had sprouted out, getting between the two teams. [Name] looks towards the person who caused this to see another team of three people coming towards them.

"Bondo! Picking a fight, huh?" Monoma questioned, looking at the team.

"Monoma, we just have to keep from getting caught now," Monoma's teammate said. "With this many points, we'll definitely make it into the top four!"

"After them!" Bakugo growled.

"It's solidifying!" Kirishima announced, his foot stuck in the liquid stuff. "Wow! I can't move!"

"Hold on a sec! And use your tape!" [Name] exclaimed.

Sero wrapped his tape around everyone as soon as [Name] changed into her wolf form. If it weren't for Sero's tape, Bakugo would have fallen off. [Name] used her sharp teeth to bite into the solid, her teeth putting in holes and the wolf pulled away so she wouldn't bite through Kirishima's actual leg. [Name] used her front paws, digging at the solid.