School Festival

"Iida!" [Name] called out, jogging over to the class representative. "Iida!"

Iida stops in his tracks, his hand on the door handle of the dorms entrance and he looks over his shoulder. A smile spreads on his lips at the sight of [Name] running towards him and once she's close enough, she stands in front of him. She pants lightly, wanting to walk with Iida on the way to the school since she hasn't been able to really spend time with him.

"[Last Name], you shouldn't run in the dorms," Iida advised, [Name] nods her head. "You could hurt yourself."

[Name] chuckles, "I'll keep that in mind, but I wanted to walk with you to school."

"Really?" Iida asked, a blush coating his cheeks. "Why?"

"Because I've never walked to school with you before!" [Name] laughs, her smile widening. She grabs his arm and opens the doors, stepping out and tugging Iida out of the dorms. "So, Iida, how are you doing?"

"Me? I'm doing well, but I should be asking you that," Iida said, letting out a sigh of relief when [Name] lets go of his arm. If she held on any longer, his heart was going to jump out of his chest. "Seeing as you were in the hospital for a while."

"I'm much better now," [Name] informed, Iida smiles at that.

"Which is a good thing, seeing as the whole class was worried about you," Iida confessed. [Name] was about to open her mouth, but Iida speaks again. "There is something that I must confess!"

[Name] glanced at him, raising an eyebrow. "Sure?"

"We followed you on your date with the student from Shiketsu!" Iida announced.

[Name] smiles, letting out a laugh, "Oh, I know."

Iida stops in his tracks, staring at her with wide eyes. [Name] stops walking, too turning her body to the side and she smiles brightly at Iida. Iida just simply stares at her, wondering how the girl could seem so carefree and just live in the moment while also having the brightest and happiest smile on her face, too. He thought that she would be angered at the thought of the class following [Name] on her date.

"I knew you guys were there because of your scents," [Name] explained, tapping her nose to indicate her sense of smell. "Not only that, but Katsuki is loud and some of you guys were so easy to spot. However, I know you guys were simply worried about me."

"I see. Did you enjoy your date?" Iida questioned, starting to walk again and [Name] matches his pace.

"Yeah!" [Name] replied, nodding her head. "It was really fun! Yoarashi is a fun guy."

Iida clears his throat, "Are you thinking about going on another date with him?"

[Name] lets out a hum, tilting her head. "Hmm, probably not. I've never been on a date before so I went on the date with Yoarashi because I wanted to experience being on a date, but I don't have any romantic feelings for anyone. I explained this to Yoarashi, too and he was fine with it."

"I see," Iida commented.

"Enough about me!" [Name] said, she tapped Iida's shoulder. "Talk more about yourself, Representative!"

Iida talks about himself, only a little bit before Sero and Kaminari had caught up to [Name] and Iida. [Name] didn't mind them joining her and Iida since she likes to spend time with people. Kaminari walks beside [Name] though, his arm over her shoulder as they walk and Sero and Kaminari crack a few jokes that has [Name] laughing all the way to the school's campus.

---

Ashido stretches. "Look, look! Look at me!"

[Name] along with Sero and Hagakure along with the rest of their classmates watch as Ashido starts to dance, stepping forward and back as she moves her hands forward and backwards with her movements. She then spins, jumping up and landing on the palm of her hand, using her other hand to grab hold of her leg. Then, Ashido starts to break dance and [Name] smiles.