Training And Villains

[Name] let out a cough, falling to her knees as she kept coughing and Todoroki is at her side immediately, gazing up at his father with a scowl. She had received a very hard punch to her stomach that knocked the wind out of her. She wasn't really expecting that much physical force from the punch, but she will admit that she underestimated the Number Two Hero's physical strength. [Name] gasped for a breath of air, looking up to see Endeavor gazing down at her and Todoroki.

"I had a feeling you weren't going to pull your punches," Todoroki hissed, his scowl deepening. "Why did you even suggest her not using her Quirk! She can take your punches when she uses her Quirk."

Endeavor scoffed. "She must learn how to fight without using her Quirk and besides, the pain will become numb meaning she can handle any punch."

"She's different from us," Todoroki stated, his brows furrowing.

[Name] looks to Todoroki, a smile on her lips. "It's fine, Todoroki. I'll be okay."

Todoroki looked to her and he was about to open his mouth, but Endeavor cut him off. The Number Two Hero letting out a laugh and he crossed his arms, standing in front of [Name] and she forces herself to stand despite her body wanting to be on the floor. Todoroki stepped back, looking at [Name] and he noticed her body lightly trembling.

[Name] is exhausted and she's probably going to have bruising on her body tomorrow morning. She could feel her own body shaking because she had exceed her limit in physical endurance 10 minutes ago. She's just running on her will and wanting to finish this intensive training Endeavor is doing with her. She honestly wants to sleep at right now.

She held up her fists, looking to Endeavor and [Name] could see her arms lightly shaking. She waited for Endeavor's next strike, her breathing ragged and harsh, not being able to find a perfect rhythm to breath and her eyes scanned Endeavor's body.  She took notice of the flinch of his muscle in his arm and she ducked underneath in time to dodge, she slid underneath his parted legs and aimed a weak punch to his back.

"I did it!" [Name] exclaimed, throwing her arms into the air. She lost her balance and hit the floor, gazing up at the ceiling. She breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling quickly as she tries to catch her breath. A smile is plastered on her features and her limps are spread out.

Todoroki and Endeavor's eyes widen by a fraction, watching as [Name] closed her eyes and her Quirk activated. Instead of [Name]'s body there, it's the black body of a wolf that had fallen asleep on the floor. Todoroki held a small smile while Endeavor let out a frustrated sigh and he walks out of the training room, leaving Todoroki with the wolf that's asleep.

Todoroki walks over to [Name]'s fluffy body and he sits down next to her, placing a hand on her side. His eyes widen, feeling the soft, black fur on her body and he heard a thumping noise, his eyes followed the noise to see her tail hitting the floor. Todoroki chuckled, his hand retracted when he saw [Name] lift her head and gaze at Todoroki.

He knows that she can't speak while using her Quirk, but he watched her nudge him with her nuzzle and her ears fell back. Todoroki figured she wanted a head rub and he does that. His hand scratching the space between her ears and she flatten her ears to make more space for him to scratch. He watched the black wolf pull away from his hand and his eyes widen, completely stunned when [Name] uses her big head to forcibly push Todoroki to lay against her side.

Todoroki's body relaxed when [Name] curled against him and lay her head on the floor. She closed her eyes, probably going to fall asleep right here and Todoroki didn't think her body would emit that much warmth. It's almost like he's in a cocoon of soft blankets and outside of the soft blankets is the cold weather. It makes him not want to leave the comfortable warmth. Plus he's pretty sure if he tries to move, it'll wake up [Name] and she'll just end up pushing him back.